What Instrument(s) do you play?

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Wow, Metal Ages, you're practically a one-man-band!

I play guitar. Can you guess which make?
The only make worth mentioning. ;) J/K everyone... Don't flame me... lmao!!! Although it's true!!

I also play guitar. And I play Ibanez, too.

Alden

I play the drums,gear is a pearl master custom 22x18 bass,10,12 inch toms,14,16 floors,sabian,zildjian and paiste cymbals and effect cymbals and splashes,tama iron cobra double bass pedal and promark stick.snare is 5 x14 wood master custom snare and a brass piccolo by pearl too.

Drums and bass guitar. Mainly drums, though. I've been playing for as long as I can remember. I wrote a drum solo for a school contest and won my section. Someone recorded it, and I want to get it posted up somewheres.

My "main-thing" is to sing... but actually I'd rather be a guitarplayer or a drummer in a band...
I play a little guitar and piano, used to play the trumpet as well, but that was way back in the stoneage... :D
Now I just concentrate on vox in the band...

Bass, guitar, little drums, even less keys. Oh, and I have got a Didgeridoo, but I'm not able to learn the most basic technique; I think it's called "circular breathing" in english, not too sure.

I play one hell of a mean ass metaled out Kazoo and Washboard, you haven't heard progressive hickoshredaprog until you heard my Washboard opus in D Minor, it rockeths massively!!

Oh and I play Geetar

Bear

Originally posted by Bear
I play one hell of a mean ass metaled out Kazoo and Washboard, you haven't heard progressive hickoshredaprog until you heard my Washboard opus in D Minor, it rockeths massively!!
Oh and I play Geetar
Bear

Heya Bear wassup dude ? :) hey do you have something recorded ? that we can give a Listen ? :D

NegrocK <- Shredder Addicted :lol:

Originally posted by Pablo Wablo
The only make worth mentioning. ;) J/K everyone... Don't flame me... lmao!!! Although it's true!!

I also play guitar. And I play Ibanez, too.

Alden

:lol Damn straight. What more do you want from a guitar?
That neck joint! Their tremelo system! The headstock! The control set up!
*drools*

What Ibanez do you have, Pablo Wablo? I've got an RG570. I wanted to get a JPM100P2, but I didn't have enough, so I bought this.
I've had it for 4 years now, and I still think it's a really cool guitar.

I'm playing an instrument for about 9-10 years now...

First I started playing the french horn in a Fanfare, but they changed to a Harmony and one of the instruments not played in a harmony is the french horn :( so I had to do something else...
I could have chosen for trumpet which is actually the same thing (it only sounds different) but because everyone was making this easy discission I wanted to do it the hard way :D

So I chose Clarinet and have managed to pass my C-exam in 4 years...we have 2 years written out per exam and when you've passed D you can enter a conservatory...

I recently have bought myself an alto-saxophone and am learning to play that too...

Greetz

(I am so sorry to hear about Renske, Ethereal .......
Passed away on my birthday :( )

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord

:lol Damn straight. What more do you want from a guitar?
That neck joint! Their tremelo system! The headstock! The control set up!
*drools*
YEP!!! There's just something about those darn pointy guitars! LOL The ultimate shred machines. Imo. :D

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord What Ibanez do you have, Pablo Wablo? I've got an RG570. I wanted to get a JPM100P2, but I didn't have enough, so I bought this.
I've had it for 4 years now, and I still think it's a really cool guitar. [/B]
I have a '90 Universe that I have painted to resemble a Jem DY. It's my main player. I also have an RG7420BP w/ Blaze II's from a GR. I have it tuned down a full step for obvious reasons. NO!! not for playing Korn tunes... LOL :lol: It's my Symphony X guitar. hehe
I have a couple other guitars but they aren't nearly as pointy and delicious. LMAO!!!

Alden