What instrument(s) do you want to learn how to play?

I have a piano, but I'm afraid to play it. I've had it for twelve years probably and it's never been tuned in all that time! I want to play guitar, bass, lute, or something that would help me increase the dexterity in my fingers especially in my left hand. I think my sister has an acoustic guitar, but if she still has it, it is broken which makes it rather useless. When an instrument breaks the first time you try to play it, it might be a sign to just stick to your old instrument. :D

bigmutha.jpg

heavy metal

Piano. It's so versatile & can be so beautiful. I thought about buying one, but figured I should learn to play 1st.

Are you crazy?? I am saving up for a piano. I've wanted one for so long!!! Such a beautiful instrument

I've always meant to learn how to play it, but there always seems to be something more urgent that needs to be done. It also doesn't help that I have very small hands, which make playing a piano properly rather difficult.

Keyboards, I can hold a beat on drums but I wouldn't mind being pretty good on them, violin and I find it hard playing a 12 string so i'd like to play that well too.