Votes: 1 3.2%
  • threads about how much better you all are than "mainstream" music fans

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Suffocation fanboys

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Manowar

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
manowar is great and i cant believe someone said iron maiden was gay. whoever said that needs to be killed in a ritualistic fashion. have some respect for your elders!
~gR~

Divine_intent said:
threads made by you is fucking gay.why cant you just shut up?
??????!????!!??

Anyway, I think I'll start a "Who in metal is the sexiest: Dio or Shane Embury?" thread or an "Iced Earth vs. Ice T" thread next. That should get me in good with the gang of ponces that make up the majority of this fucking board. Lighten up dickhead.

LuminousAether said:
Manowar are by far the gayest in that list. If you'd had other choices like Hammerfall and Iron Maiden, it would have been harder... but I think Iron Maiden would have won amongst those three. Gayest bands ever.
Shit! I forgot Hammerfall. I saw them open for Death in Philly once and at least half the people there were rolling around on the floor laughing.

I forgot Stratovarious and Blind Guardian as well.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I'll never be able to take you seriously as long as you keep posting that rediculous picture of yourself. You look like Hanson acting hardcore. Do you wear tights too?

its called stage presence jackass. unlike some people, i enjoy playing music and get into what i do
~gR~

genocide roach said:
its called stage presence jackass. unlike some people, i enjoy playing music and get into what i do
~gR~
Hey well put I like the Pic I have A warlock Just like that one And A bunch of pics of me doing the same thing you are FUCK ol'dirty He really does'nt seem to have a clue

genocide roach said:
manowar is great and i cant believe someone said iron maiden was gay. whoever said that needs to be killed in a ritualistic fashion. have some respect for your elders!
~gR~
:headbang:

I think this might be the Gayist thread ever Even A WINGER thread would be better

without a Doubt the Fucking Manowar shit.
Imagine grown men dressed up as Gonad the Barbarian & playing mediocre power metal?!
Wait a fucking minute this shit exists.
By the way, you have come up with some pretty hilarious shit on here...
Ah-Ha n' shit...
That's insane.