What is "Profondo Rosso"?

Domson as TIOBS

Pessimist in Perfecton
Jul 20, 2002
Germany
www.grove-of-shadows.de.vu
Hey!

My girlfriend bought an Opeth girlie on the Opeth gig in Bochum last Sunday; on the back of the shirt the words "Profondo Rosso" are imprinted. Does somebody know what they mean? Is this Swedish or something? I think I read somewhere that it's a band, but WTF does it have to do with an Opeth shirt then...

Thanks for any helpful answers.

the official ones had it on, I got a 'in the year of our lord 2003' one, which is kind of weird. maybe the dvd will be called 'in the year of our lord' which would be kind of cool :D

guys, profondo rosso is the film by dario argento, and also the soundtrack title written by the italian band called "goblin".

i saw opeth today in italy, and mikael said thanx also to this band, telling that without them there would'n be any damnation-style album...

Yeah, I also have a long sleeve with "the pest through the air" on it, it's indeed from "Serenity Painted Death".... "must have sensed my coming, the pest through the air, with despise for squalour lashing out at the poor" or sth. similar ;)

Domson as TIOBS said:
Yeah, I also have a long sleeve with "the pest through the air" on it, it's indeed from "Serenity Painted Death".... "must have sensed my coming, the pest through the air, with despise for squalour lashing out at the poor" or sth. similar ;)
Moonlapse Vertigo! Yey, you're right !