What is TGE about?

I understand that TGE consolidates the establishment of the premise of “reality” as an outdated and obsolete construct, which WD initiated on EOR and POE, but I personally felt as though Dane failed to build on it. Clearly the subject matter is rationalised, as you rightly pointed out, and that offers some food for thought, but I failed to detect any significant new musings on WD's part.

Maybe I'm just more of a non-realist voyager than a sentient realist. Which might sound like a strange statement coming from a physicist.
But, it's probably just the manifestation a certain duality is my intellectual pursuits.

Thanks for sharing your interpretation with us.

The musings perhaps don't cover any more ground, but they retread it with a more levelled understanding. It's like striving to live with two conflicting world views, that obviously can live together but really shouldn't.

The musings perhaps don't cover any more ground, but they retread it with a more levelled understanding. It's like striving to live with two conflicting world views, that obviously can live together but really shouldn't.

I'll give TGE's lyrics another look from this perspective. Hopefully my understanding of them will improve.