What is the next step?

prometheus7

Graphic Artist
Dec 16, 2006
www.deathisgain.com
So I was just wondering, what was next for the band? It's been about 2 1/2 years since ATWB, you guys just released the remixed S/T album. Another album in the works? Touring? Matt Smith solo? Theocracy's own brand of Wine or Coffee?

"2.5 years since ATWB"
Oh my what... I don't want this eerie feeling right now, go away Bob

I'm loving the Tourniquet reference, did anyone actually try the coffee?

Always would love to see the Christmas songs get a proper release.

They could come out with a few products in the mean time:

"The Healing Hand" cream
"The Victory Dance" workout DVD
"Twist of Fate" pretzels
"Laying the Demon to Rest" bed sheets
"Mirror of Souls" mirror
"Light of the World" night light

"The Healing Hand" cream
"Twist of Fate" pretzels
"Mirror of Souls" mirror

You must work in marketing. :lol: I'll take a bag of "Twist of Fate" pretzels!

"The Healing Hand" cream
"Twist of Fate" pretzels
"Mirror of Souls" mirror

The bed sheets won me over, but the mirror nailed the coffin. 10/10 my cracka

Lol. I'll take the "healing hand" cream, and the "victory dance" workout video.:lol: "laying the demons to rest" bed sheets sound a little much man.

Here's a preview of what Matt is working on. Can't wait to hear more!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksh1nrWTJ4M&feature=em-subs_digest[/ame]

I heard that Jonathan Hinds is going to release his new fragrance for the Scent of Hinds collection.

I especially like "Laying the Demon to Rest" bed sheets because it goes a level deeper than the others. "The Healing Hand" cream is just healing hand + hand cream (which is a good one).

But the bed sheets aren't just rest + sheets. What cracks me up is that if, say, you're putting your kid to bed in his "Laying the Demon to Rest" bed sheets, your kid is the demon! That slays me.

I especially like "Laying the Demon to Rest" bed sheets because it goes a level deeper than the others. "The Healing Hand" cream is just healing hand + hand cream (which is a good one).

But the bed sheets aren't just rest + sheets. What cracks me up is that if, say, you're putting your kid to bed in his "Laying the Demon to Rest" bed sheets, your kid is the demon! That slays me.

Kids are demonic. So it fits.

I initially thought it was to help him memorise the location of a particular tone he wanted to get back to a few times, but then I realised how stupid I was.

Maybe the "Mirror of Souls" mirror is also a vanity, and he needs that key to access one of the drawers with the "Serpent's Kiss" lipstick?

Maybe we could add an "Altar to the Unknown God" coffee table? Then the set would be complete.

I initially thought it was to help him memorise the location of a particular tone he wanted to get back to a few times, but then I realised how stupid I was.

Maybe it was a particular tone he wanted to remember not to play.