What is you IQ?

NineFeetUnderground said:
i love how 95% of the posters in this thread have illegid "130-140" IQs, yet i can count on one hand, the number of times ive read something truly extraordinary on this forum.

no offense to any one individual...but it just seems odd.

i thinks it's harder to get a < 100 IQ results than > 130 results in internet IQ tests. rather try the link i posted...that's some neat riddle ^^

NineFeetUnderground said:
i love how 95% of the posters in this thread have illegid "130-140" IQs, yet i can count on one hand, the number of times ive read something truly extraordinary on this forum.

no offense to any one individual...but it just seems odd.
alleged? ;)

Meh, got 129 on it, but internet tests suck anyway. Carrot's riddle, got it in about 2 minutes, according to the site it means I'm dumb. But the piece of text on the bottom actually said to look at things from a different, simple perspective. At first I really couldn't see something, but after I read it I just got my mind to simple down and just look. Pretty funny test though.

Moonstruck said:
Meh, got 129 on it, but internet tests suck anyway. Carrot's riddle, got it in about 2 minutes, according to the site it means I'm dumb. But the piece of text on the bottom actually said to look at things from a different, simple perspective. At first I really couldn't see something, but after I read it I just got my mind to simple down and just look. Pretty funny test though.

one of my friends read the question and knew how it worked after the first time hitting the 'checked' button! he gotta be a real brick then ;)

Oinkness said:
unlikely.gif

i got it after the second time because i figured u do what most of u did, then i got it right..theres no rose so i kind of said "dice game" lol

100. I am smart though. Maybe I'm not highly intelligent but I know how to apply myself. Got all nervous, wasn't able to finish 5 questions. I'm anal like that

AE*4_ReApEr_4*AE said:
If you had an IQ that great, surely you wouldn't be looking for a job?

That's because he completes every job within moments of getting it, thanks to his phenomenal IQ.

I don't really believe in IQ tests. I think you're IQ changes along with the situation or mood you're in. If you take an IQ test and you slept bad that night before, the result will be will be lower than it actually is. And if you slept well, and you feel GREAT, than it may also a bit lower because you may be more impulsive when taking decisions in certain tests.

They tested my IQ when I was in second grade, but the test was actually meant for adults. The score was 114 as far as I recall.

Midwinter_melancholY said:
I don't really believe in IQ tests. I think you're IQ changes along with the situation or mood you're in. If you take an IQ test and you slept bad that night before, the result will be will be lower than it actually is. And if you slept well, and you feel GREAT, than it may also a bit lower because you may be more impulsive when taking decisions in certain tests.

Most of IQ tests rely on pattern matching and once you know what a few of the patterns are, it becomes unfairly easy.