What is you IQ?

AE*4_ReApEr_4*AE

War Nerve
Jul 3, 2005
London, UK
I thought it would be interesting to see how "clever" opeth fans are. I found an IQ test that really quick to do and apparentely really accurate. Take the test and then post your score and don't cheat! Remember it's only meant to be for fun. :D

Arash said:
I didn't like this test :(
Well to be honest i was gonna post a test that only had 9 questions but when i got to the end it said something like "YOU MORON I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST TOOK A TEST WITH 9 QUESTIONS AND EXPECTED TO GET ACCURATE RESULTS!" or something like that. So if you can find a better one feel free to post it. :erk:

heh, i notice every time I see an IQ thread posted on a board the average claims of IQ come out to be around 130-150, even coming out of guys who don't know how to spell. it's pretty funny.

i didn't know it was being timed.. so i only ended up answering 15 questions.. but i only missed 2 of those.. so im a slow genius i guess

[QUOTE="r0l0]heh, i notice every time I see an IQ thread posted on a board the average claims of IQ come out to be around 130-150, even coming out of guys who don't know how to spell. it's pretty funny.
[/QUOTE]

im guessing that was towards me... lolz

edit: i take 135 back - just found the email from that shit

i got a 128

Pseud0 said:
im guessing that was towards me... lolz
hah nah, just a general statement. I go to gaming boards sometimes and these guys who in one post go "omg fucku die fagot" go on and post their high IQ in an one of the off topic threads :Spin:

115 - although that score is probably lower than my real intelligence value because it is hard to judge the real intelligence of someone with Asperger's Syndrome because of their slightly different perception of the world.

Profanity said:
115 - although that score is probably lower than my real intelligence value because it is hard to judge the real intelligence of someone with Asperger's Syndrome because of their slightly different perception of the world.

I think the general perception in this world is that you're quite the dumbass. :loco: <--Profanity