What is your favorite instrumental track?

The Gheys said:
Kirk Hammet owns Dave Mustaine's entire career on 'Orion'.

To bad the earth was not flat. Metallica could have kicked dave off the earth in the early 80's.

That is bullshit, complete fucking bullshit. It is too bad that is Kirk Hammet, although a good guitar player, if left on his own probably couldn't write 5 decent songs let alone an album of his own material, and every guitar player on every Megadeth album owns hammet plus doesnt talk like a gay 15 year old boy.( I hope I didn't offend you with that comment, oops your 16 right?)

BlackMetalTyrant said:
That is bullshit, complete fucking bullshit. It is too bad that is Kirk Hammet, although a good guitar player, if left on his own probably couldn't write 5 decent songs let alone an album of his own material, and every guitar player on every Megadeth album owns hammet plus doesnt talk like a gay 15 year old boy.( I hope I didn't offend you with that comment, oops your 16 right?)

18.... regardless you can't offend me.

It does not matter if Kirk could not write decent songs because he's a lead guitarist you stupid big lipped goon. He's always been strictly a lead guitarist in metallica. Just because he can't write metal songs you assume he might not be able to write decent songs ?.

Dave Mustaine does not sound like he went through puberty either. Offending kirk because his voice is stupid especially when the person you're defending sounds like a girl also. Dave Mustaine's voice is far more annoying than kirks. Kirk does not attempt to sing horribly on top of that so he gets more credit from me.

Moon of Amber said:
I'd rather talk like a gay 15 year old boy than sing like donald duck being fucked in the ass by a christmas tree

:lol:

Death- Voice of the Soul and Cosmic Sea
Iron Maiden- Translyvania
King Diamond- Something Weird
Iced Earth- 1776
Annihilator- Cystal Ann
Metallica- Orion and To Live is to Die
Megadeth- Into the Lungs of Hell