What is Your Favorite Nightwish Album?

Century Child, cause it was the first metal album I ever listened to

Saartje!! :wave:

But to stay on topic, I have trouble with making a choice, for a long time my favourite album was Century Child, then Once but then I got a (new) Oceanborn-obsession and now Dark Passion Play has totally got me in it's grip.
I'm gonna say right now it's Century Child, but next week it might already be another album

hmm. once :) it's just so well done... and dare i say it... catchy. haha, but seriously. i think some of their best songs come off that album, or at least, some of my favorites. and i never skip any tracks (that's always a good sign!)

after that, i'd say oceanborn.

I like Century Child the most but if we talk about song I'll say that Kuolema tekee Taiteilija is my favourite... I just love it <3

Once is my favorite and Century Child comes into a close second place. My favorite song from the Once album is "Nemo" though they all are awsome. I still have yet to yink DPP from my sister but i'm going to soon.

Wishmaster or Once.

Two For Tradgedy on a good stereo setup is absolutely beautiful.

Wanderlust is good for serious power... but then so is Stargazers off Oceanborn.

Toss up between Century Child and the end of an era CD (if that counts?) for me. Got into Nightwish mainly after hearing the Angels Fall First album (a couple of years ago, before anyone thinks I'm implying I was a Nightwish fan at the age of four haha) but Century Child really did just exasperate my love for them.
DPP most definitely isn't a dissapointment I would say that's a close third/fourth. (The poet and the pendulum is beyond amazing).
Wishmaster is most definitely one of their best (if not their best) songs though.

My heart will always belong to Wishmaster, there is just something about it that no matter what mood I am in it lifts my sprits. Oceanborn comes in a close second for me because I connect personally to so many of the songs and some of my favorite songs come from Century Child, but I have to agree with Zelda, it is one of the few that I actually skip songs on. Once is pretty special to me as well since I was in Europe right after it was released and it was the first NW album I ever purchased I remember seeing the rack full of them and thinking wow you are lucky if there is 2 or 3 at a store in the states. Every time I listen to Once it takes me right back to London and Paris.

Pretty much each album has a meaning to me and I could say something about every single one of them.