What is your favorite song on Helping The World To See? - POLL

What is your favorite song on Helping The World To See? - POLL

• Total voters
The whole CD is fucking awesome. Although so far I think the best song is "Kill for god" :headbang: , even though it's short it is so fucking badass. . . the lyrics are so cool, and true. I think you should make a video for that song, have a bunch of Iraqis blowing up, chunks everywhere, massive chaos. "You don't have to be afraid anymore" is also one of the best songs.

It would be cool if an Iraqi actor, could do it. Like shot in film, the senario would be exactly what a suicide bomber is thinking, and the actions led up to it. Then again, America censors that sort of thing. Telemudo's news "Primiere Impacto", that Spanish channel, any one see the news on there? They dont care what they show, burning dead bodies, body parts, the dead, and other injuries, U.S.A news should be more like that, wake up call!

it would have to be Trinity Broadcasting Know Your Enemy but Her Beautiful Eyes is a very close seconed

This is an impossible choice to make...

By your Bedside - Brilliant song, the middle breakdown fucking rules, and especially how it goes back to the intro riff.

Kill for God - Dark tranquillity, but with huge balls \m/

Trinity - Epic

Spirit of the Soldier - Bad ass technical riffing, awesome solos/harmonies

We are all dying - One of the best vocal performances ever

Her Beautiful Eyes - Probably the heaviest song ive ever heard.

I choose spirit of the soldier :)

Thanks man. Anyone notice the old songs being played within our windows media vehemence time line within the disc? The old stuff was really heavy!

Vehemence-1998Demo.jpg

Vehemence's first Demo in 1998

100 of these tapes were made and sold at the Suffocation 98 Tour in Phoenix, AZ Recorded Live Through Nate's P.A. with six mic's at Bjorn's house April 11, 1998. Music by Bjorn except (Mota Para Mi) by Scott Wiegand
Track Listing

Side 1

1.Death Of Me
2.Banished To Infinity
3.No One Wins

Side 2

4.Whore Cunt Die
5.Crusade Of Hypocrisy
6.Mota Para Mi
7.Her Beautiful Eyes

Originally my favorite track was "Spirit of the Soldier" because of the "riffer madness" that completely dominates the whole thing, but now I believe that "Darkness is Comfort" has bumped up to the number one spot, mainly because of the beautifully triumphant feel of the final riff.

Mine has officially changed to Kill For God. I never really heard the melody in the main riff for some reason, it was always just a bunch of mush to my ears, but then one day it kicked in my brain, and I fucking love that really dissonant yet harmonic riff. Great song.