What is your favorite song on Helping The World To See? - POLL

What is your favorite song on Helping The World To See? - POLL

• Total voters
Honestly... The basis of this absolutely beautiful song is magnificent and very close to home. That is one of the main reasons I love Vehemence so very much, because I can relate to the feelings invoked by the awesome lyrics and mind boggling melodies. This entire cd is beautiful... not as much as God Was Created, but still very well done. No one can ever replace what Nathan was/is and how his very eyes robbed every member of the audience of their soul. I'll miss you greatly Nathan, you were a lyrical mastermind and I pray to her Jesus that you shall return somewhere at sometime to deliver more supremely morbid/gorgeous lyrics with your horrifyingly comforting and masterful vocals. Sean Vandegrift, you have immense shoes to feel, but from what I've heard from Bjorn and John, you should do fine!

I dont have the album (yet), but I voted Kill for God, because of its flowing energy and the atmosphere. I only have God was Created (great album!), but I certainly have to get this one as well.

Tough call, but i think i'm going to have to say "You Don't Have to Be Afraid Anymore"

I have "Spirit of the Soldier" on my Unreal Tournament 2k4 playlist though.:headbang:

It is quite a shame this forums have died, Vehemence will stand as one of my favorite bands ever... only second to my outmost favorite, Buried Dreams from Mexico... XD... well, I voted for... Spirit of the Soldier, the riffing and the solos make me go mofo at air guitar and headbanging XD... then there's You Don't Have to Be Afraid anymore, amazing piano atmosphere and bad ass drumming, though I wish it had a solo or something... lol XD I kinda dont like the weird melody at 4 41 :( but bleh it's still mys econd fav, then I couldnt really decide for the rest XD