What kind of gear do you people use?

Ah shit, I wasn't going to add to this, but I've been drinking all night AND i just took some adderrall. I need something to do and type a lot, so here goes.

GUITAR
Jackson SLSMG (I love this guitar, you can pop pinch harmonics easy as shit, but soon to be upgraded with real active EMGs instead of their fake Korean shit)
Line6 2x10 Spider II (ridiculously loud)

BASS (my main instrument for the moment, obviously)
Warwick Thumb Bolt-on 4-string
Warwick Streamer Stage II 4-string (handmade in Germany in '92, with the kick ass brass nut)
Ibanez ATK 4-string with flamed koa top (this is awesome, sounds just like a Stingray but about $1000 cheaper)
Spector Euro Series 4-string, upgraded with real EMGs ($200! hell yeah. sucker.)
MusicYo Tobias 5-string, upgraded with Seymour Duncans (bought this for about $250 a few years ago just to give a fiver a shot...I hate it. :( )
Amps and effects:
Sansamp RBI preamp
Carvin R1000 head, used as a power amp and EQ, running 1000 watts bridged into:
1 SWR Goliath II 4x10
1 Avatar 4x10 (I paid about $250 for this, and unfortunately, it sounds way better than my $400 SWR. :mad: )
A Zoom 506 Bass Multi-Effects pedal - real cheap and made out of plastic, but I've set up my own amp models and EQs on it.

DRUMS
Premier Cabria Exclusive with brown laquered finished (discontinued model...and yeah, I spelled "laquer" wrong. I'm drunk, fuck you)...6-piece, 3 rack toms, 1 14" floor tom, 5 1/2 x 14 snare, 20" kick (with a cheap Pearl double pedal), and a cheap 16" Ludwig floor tom
Assorted cymbals...all Sabian: AA crashes, a suspiciously AWESOME sounding B8 ride (it has no business sounding that good, considering I bought it used for $50), AA Rock hats, B8 Pro 10" Splash, and my prides and joys: two Wuhan chinas, 16" and 18"! These are cheap as shit and sound trashy as hell (great for snare/china accents), but they tend to break more frequently than other companies' stuff. But considering that no cymbal they make is over $100 (I think), I'm down.
Sticks: I love Attack's stuff, but I can't afford $30 sticks, so I'm usually down with Vic Firth's 5Bs.

Well, as you might be able to tell, I'm a bit of a gear whore. :D Feel free to IM me anytime if you want to talk shop.

^careful with the AD man, i know a girl who was blowing so much when her friends made her quit she couldn't get out of bed for two weeks :erksauce:

Tama Rockstar NIGGAS! with star cast mounting of course, actually I got my kit when they first released star cast mounting, plus i got some sweet Ziljian Z series symbols

godam! doesnt anyone have a mortgage? rent? pay for groceries? get beat down by your college loans?
me: house = $1300 a month. guitar = $200 (hahaha!). reality is coming my friends. prepare thusly.

Ive got

Fender Strat (piece of crap, 1st guitar)
Acoustic Washburn
BC Rich Beast
Schecter Diamond Series with bats for the inlays

Boss Chorus Ensemble
Boss 20XL Looper
Line 6 Uber Metal Distortion
Digitech with a bunch of shitty sounds

Korg Triton LE 76 keys (synthesizer
Carvin 1000 watt 2x10 amp

Jackson RR-3 w/EMG-81s
Peavy 5150
MXR noise gate pedal
Carvin LEgacy 4x12 cab
Marshall JCM 4x12 cab
5150 4x12 cab

Washburn BT-8 ...stock...delapitated.

both of my guitars have been through the grinder, they have character.

dripsguitars.jpg

Trey Parker said:
wtf is "godamn"

why do you have a mortgage at the age of 13
my parents legally disowned me after my arrest. so, i have to live somewhere. i got a decent job as a crack whore. money's still tight though.