Gibson Les Paul Classic
Gibson SG Special Faded
Ibanez RG-120 (crappy first guitar)
Martin D-15
Fender acoustic (cheap model)

Amps:
Marshall TSL122
Marshall MG50
Roland Micro-Cube (I love this thing, I have it up here in my dorm room and it's perfect for low-volume practice)

I'm not big on effects, I just have a Boss delay and a Crybaby, neither of which I use much.

And of course, Monster cable :Spin:

Between me and the other guitarist in the band.

Marshall modefour, 350w head.
Mode four angled cab.
Dd6 delay pedal.
Fender telecaster John 5 signature model.
Schecter diamond series C1+

Laney GH100L Head
Laney GS412 Cab
Marshall guvnor distortion pedal
Morley pro wah pedal
Schecter 00 with naked women inlays
Burns scorpion.

An a Martin dreadnought.

What do you guys use in your bands, assumin you got two guitarist.

Epiphone 10 watt practice amp
Boss ME-50
Jackson PS4

Other guitarist:
Epiphone Gothic Flying V
Laney HC25 Bass amp
Boss ME-50

As you can see, since our gear is still comparable to that of most beginning players, the reliance is mainly on skill to pull a good rehearsal sound.

No, it can't. We have to book out rehearsal rooms with in-house amps to even have a chance.

Kind of makes me homicidal when a see little kiddies who's best attempt at music is bashing a few fifths and seeing them with their huge rectifier stacks that mommy and daddy paid for because little johnny is taking such an active interest in music.

Kind of coincidental that your band is called Affinity. As that's the name of mine. It happens when you use one simple word for it though, hehe.

affinityyetagain9ca.gif

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
silent song: you miss a all-valve amp there for sure :) THEY RULE
if i truly had my pick, i'd get an H&K head. but i don't have $3000 lying around so the AVT head works. it may not be all tube, but it's probably the best head for that price range hands down. the AVT cabs suck hard, but using the head through a 1960 cab makes all the difference.

Gear thread. Love these
Guitar: PRS McCarty Ten-top. I have 5 others collecting dust because of it.
Amps: Line-6 Spider II, Peavy Cab, Crate practice amp, (don't use. I let my other guitarist use it) Roland Micro Cube (pretty cool little amp)
Effects: Most from the Spider II, but I do have Boss tuner, Chorus, Flange. Got a Digitech Death Metal that I try to get a sound from (and failing), Crybaby Wah.

Guitars:

Gretsch Electromatic
Martin Backpacker
mid 60's Martin (don't know the model)

Amp:

Marshall JCM900

Pedals:

Dunlop Crybaby Wah
some crappy Ibanez distortion pedal

yeah, next step is Boss GT-8, as soon as I make some money

Moonlapse said:
Kind of makes me homicidal when a see little kiddies who's best attempt at music is bashing a few fifths and seeing them with their huge rectifier stacks that mommy and daddy paid for because little johnny is taking such an active interest in music.
ugh, yes
i had a job throughout high school and paid for all my gear on my own, but i know plenty of people that didn't

drowssap said:
Gear thread. Love these
Guitar: PRS McCarty Ten-top. I have 5 others collecting dust because of it.
Amps: Line-6 Spider II, Peavy Cab, Crate practice amp, (don't use. I let my other guitarist use it) Roland Micro Cube (pretty cool little amp)
Effects: Most from the Spider II, but I do have Boss tuner, Chorus, Flange. Got a Digitech Death Metal that I try to get a sound from (and failing), Crybaby Wah.

ppl like you puzzle me. a guitar for thousands of $$ and playing through a sucky line6 modeller. lol. whatever floats your boat. :lol:

in the band i use my ESP and the marshall. no effects. the other guitarist has some fender strat 'iron maiden' with three humbucker and a esp explorer, since his amp died he's currently playing thru a boos distortion pedal directly into the PA.

Guitar: Ibanez S440 with 2 dimarzio HB's and a strat SC, can't complain, I paid € 350.
Amp: Marshall Valvestate VS100R, sucks, but fine with some tweaking (on every different volume level the thing needs to be retweaked, grrr...) with 2 closed back celestion (single GT-75) cab's. (to compensate something, indeed... ;) )

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (modded hardware and SD pickups)
Jackson RR (Japan) SD pickups
Takamine EG10SC

Amp:
Laney VC30

Pedals:
Digitech GNX