Jackson Randy Rhoads RR3
'73 Bently Acoustic guitar
'94 Samick Stratocaster
Samick jazz bass

Amp:
Crate GX-30M (This amp is shit.)

Pedals:
Korg AX1000G
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone (I don't use this much anymore, though)
Dunlop Cry Baby wah

Stuff I want (Please offer your input):
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL
PRS Custom 24
One of those applause acoustic/electrics
The Fender 1970's strat reissue

And lastly, anyone know of a good, but sort of cheap (under $500?) drum set? I know with splash cymbals and double bass and all that they can get very expensive. Thanks.

By the way, those last two, the Bogner Uberschall, and the Diezel are both sick sick amps with sick sick prices. Dont expect to pay less than $2300 for the Bogner, and because of ridiculous american import prices, the Diezel VH4 goes for just over $4000. The Herbert, coming out soon, is supposed to be much cheaper, with the same, if not better quality.

Peter Diezel just got screwed somehow with the VH4 import costs and is very upset, as in Europe, he sells the same amp for a measley $2200. So if you ARE serious about the VH4 (and something tells me you're not too keen on spending THAT much cash, but ya never know :) ), its almost worth it to fly out to Germany and buy the amp from Peter himself! You'd save lots of money doing that :p

Yamaha Pacifica 604W (surprisingly perfect for such a modest price)
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (tuned BEADF#B)
Crappy Rockwood strat copy in 2 pieces under my sofa lol
Old nylon string (my first guitar :))
Marlin Steel string acoustic (does the trick)

POD Pro (picking it up tomorrow. Hurrah :D )
Laney GH100L
Marshall 1960A 4x10
Boss GT3

Boss BR8 (8-track)
Roland A-33 controller
Roland SC-880 sound module
Cubase :)

Ibanez 550ex (cheaper version, black with mirror pickguard).
Line 6 Pod Pro (love it).
Behringer FCB1010 (really good, but the pedals etc could be better).

I'm getting my G-Major the 27th Oct. Then I won't use the pod's FX since the G-major kicks it's ass.

Going to get a Ovation Celebrity Mid-Depth Bowl when I have the money.

Originally posted by warsofwinter
B.C Rich Mockingbird N.J Series (floyd rose-I hate it)
Peavey Bandit 112 transtube series
DE7 digital delay

Hey man, when the hell are you gonna get off the rock and come to Toronto so we can start a whacky prog death band? ;)

Satori

Guitars:
Yamaha Pacifica 1221MS(awsome price)

Peavey Raptor I (my first, of course)

'63 Epiphone Melody Maker, heavily modded. I think its got a Di'marzio (sp? I am horrible with these) super distortion in the bridge and some other bucker in the neck, though it looks like it had P-90s or something to start with

(old) National Supra maybe? I need to research it. im fixing it.

buncha junk guitars to practice wiring on.

Amplification:
Peavey Rage 158 (practice)

Sovtek MIG 100 (no longer in production). I really like this head, its got great distortion..very open and full. no buzzsaws here. I actually like its sound better than any Boogie or Marshall I've played through.
Crate G(something or another) 4x12. Crappy, but sounds alright with the head.

Effects:
What are these? j/k
Psychosumatic Mold Spore Wah that friggin broke in less than a year!!!

Oops, forgot my acoustics....

Johnson - bang around, the nut melted on a trip back to missouri from florida.
(old) Alvarez - nice
(new) Alvarez Yiari - let me pick up that puddle of drewl...

so yeah...

hAILS.
MiNE IS : Jackson JS-1 with dimarzion evolution(bridge),Giannini les paul copy(made in 1950), Tagima stratocaster copy with Seymour duncan jbjr on bridge, Fender stratocaster 1960 reissue
original pick ups.
all pedal are Boss: super phaser, metalzone, turbo overdrive, xtortion, equalizer guitar, equalizer bass, Digital delay dd3.
a Crate gx80 combo.

Right now playing my standard strat with a pod2.. that strat was supposed to go out a few months ago, but the money went elsewhere.. almost saved up the money again though, so Ill get a decent ibanez, a dkmg (or some other jackson model) or maybe a Schecter.. (they look sooo sexy :) )

guitar - Carvin DC150
amp - Line6 Flextone II w/ pedal board
keyboard - Korg X5DR module w/ midi controller

Also I have an e-bow when I feel like doing some spacy snake rock.

Guitars:

- 01 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus
- 78 Gibson SG
- 92 Fender USA Ultra Strat with Lace Sensor Pickups
- 88 Ibanez RG550
- 98 Ibanez EDC600 Ergodyne Bass
- 98 Taylor 710 Limited Edition Brazilian Rosewood Acoustic
- 99 Yamaha CB100 Classical Guitar
- 00 Cordoba' Spanish Classical Guitar

Amps:

- Peavey 5150 EVH Signature 120W Head
- Marshall JCM800 100W Head
- 89 Marshall Artist 3203 Head
- 67 Fender Pro Reverb 2x12 Amp
- Behringer GX112 Blue Devil Modeling Amp
- Marshall 4x10 1956A Cab
- Marshall 4x12 1960A Cab
- Peavey TKO Bass Amp

Effects:

- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Line 6 Pod 2.0
- Digitech RP7 Floor Processor
- Yamaha 7 Band Graphic EQ
- Boss Analog Digital Delay
- Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer

Recording Equipment:

- PC equipped with Cakewalk Pro Audio 9, Sonar XL, and Acid Pro 4.0
- Boss BR8 Digital Audio Workstation
- Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine
- Philips Dual CDR Burner
- Alesis M1 Active Monitors
- Alesis QS6.1 Synthesizer

I am going to be moving to europe within the next few months and need to sell most of my gear except for my guitars. I will be selling this gear on Ebay if anyone is interested. I will be putting my Peavey 5150 Head up on Ebay tomorrow. This amp totally kills! Its loaded with the best tubes money can buy for the 5150. They are called JJ Eurotubes which Eddie himself endorses! This amp is in pristine condition! Check it out on Ebay. My Ebay name is sora70david. Rock on!! Long live Opeth!

Fuck I just bought a metalzone today lol... paid 50 bucks for it... I like it though =) I have an Ibanez RG 320 and a shitty amp with the worst distortion in the world and that's why I bought the Metalzone :)

Originally posted by Brooks
They're decent for bedroom wanking and practicing, but they're the most horrible crap for playing live or with a band. They have absolutely no balls, they just sound like harsh buzzsaw that doesn't cut through the mix whatsoever.

Which is interesting, since Opeth used Metal Zones on Morningrise....

Exactly...horrible live. I've tried every possible way to get it to sound good at shows, but...nothing. The best distortion comes from amps that are turned up really loud.

They're decent for bedroom wanking and practicing, but they're the most horrible crap for playing live or with a band. They have absolutely no balls, they just sound like harsh buzzsaw that doesn't cut through the mix whatsoever.

perfect description :).

Alright time to list my shitty equipment...

Guitar: Epiphone SG Special (soon to have the pickups replaced with Dimarzio Air Norton and Steve's Special)

Amp: Epiphone Studio 10 (don't!... DON'T say ANYTHING!)

Distortion: Marshall JH-1 'The Jackhammer' (I love this little bastard with all my heart).