What made you happy today?

At The Organ with Christopher Bowes arrived today, and it came with three Alestorm stickers that say, "Alestorm - we came, we saw, we shagged yer maw!" :lol:

I had to drive somewhere for work so I gave it a spin. It's probably the best worst purchase I've ever made. I must've looked like an idiot giggling down the road listening to At The Beef Market With Grandma. I can't believe I bought this shit.

Just rediscovered lyrics to a ballad I started writing two years ago. Still remember the melody and the lyrics seem pretty decent a couple years later so I think I'll get back to work on this! Sounds very early Edguy-ish, I can totally hear Tobi singing it. :p

The fact that it still sounds decent is a very good sign.
Just going back to the Chris Bowes thing, what's your fave track? Can't beat a bit of Beef Market with Grandma IMHO...

The fact that it still sounds decent is a very good sign.
Just going back to the Chris Bowes thing, what's your fave track? Can't beat a bit of Beef Market with Grandma IMHO...

Honestly, I'm not sure, because I gave it only one spin and switched back to Rhapsody :lol: I did get quite a laugh out of I Once Saw A Hat or whatever it was called, since he introduced it as an instrumental, and soon enough there's Chris singing about how it's an instrumental :lol:

ordered this one

Just got back from a House Party, which included watching the Champions League Final with loads of others.

I'm hardly a fan of Chelsea but I couldn't help but cheer for them and I'm so happy for them to have won. There were some real Warrior-like performances from their players, especially considering they were away from home and had four key players suspended.

Plus it may be the closest England gets to beating Germany on Penalties!

Dom and I got acknowledged in Lorenguard's novel!

562621_4039017336772_1321935934_3638620_1692132771_n.jpg

Dom is from this world, whereas I hail from the realm of Tolkien apparently :lol: They really liked the Middle-earth map on my wall... haha!