What made you happy today?

I love Nippleson and shall henceforth refer to you by that moniker, should you so desire! You can call me Alex, Cronopio, The Glorious Imperator, Once And Future King, Destroyer Of Worlds, take your pick! :D

Hi guys it's been a while.

Anyways something made me happy today but I can't share it with you all unfortunately as it is somewhat personal but i can give you a hint.

ok the hint is that it's something related to school.

ok that's it.

also cronopio: i call u cronopio because i call everybody in their username(alias).....that way i don't need to struggle about figuring out their real name. but you can call me indestructible if you want or you can also call me in my real name....up to you. shredgrl calls me in my real name, all the time.

Congrats, 1928 / Nippleson! :lol:
But seriously, good going, glad it's working out so well for you!

Same to you Indesctructible, I understand that things can be too personal to admit on here, but it's good enough to know there's something good going on!

WMMH: Well.. it was nice to realise I'm ahead in some of my work today. And the fact it's nearly the weekend is always a good thing...

Thank you! As a follow-up, I wasn't immediately accepted as a composition major, which was my intention, because I've only had one year of formal classical training and the professors were apparently concerned about whether or not I'd be ready to handle the task, so I'll be evaluated again at the end of the first year. Totally understand where that comes from, but kind of a bummer at the same time. Oh well... not bad for only one year of professionally studying Mozart, I think! Maybe I should have gone with the harder audition pieces after all :lol:

Watched A Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy for the umpteenth time today. Possibly the greatest sub-par movie made for the greatest book series ever written.

Got Pokemon Black today.

I see you're a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan from your avatar - is that correct? When that was huge, I was obsessed with it for about a year. Every now and then I'll play a real old GameBoy Advance game of it because it's a fun card game :p

I see you're a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan from your avatar - is that correct? When that was huge, I was obsessed with it for about a year. Every now and then I'll play a real old GameBoy Advance game of it because it's a fun card game :p

I miss that old game..still got my gameboy advance but have no idea what happened to the yugioh game...it was really fun!

I miss that old game..still got my gameboy advance but have no idea what happened to the yugioh game...it was really fun!

The one I played was called Eternal Duelist Soul. Whether it's the nostalgia of an old childhood game or just the fact that it was a fun game, I may have to fire that up again soon! Good way to pass the time :p

Belated well dones for Monsieur Nippleson!

Yugioh *shudder* as a teen it was Pokemon or nowt. Original Gameboy games & the cards were scarily addictive. Then they all got progressively worse. For me there'll always be 151 and no more :)

Can't say I ever played the Pokemon stuff or Yu-gi-oh, but I was an avid rpg player and would play anything RPG-ish that they released in those days :p Among my favorites; FF 7, Chronotrigger and many others :)

WMMHT: reading the announcement that Redemption and their support for their european tour, Kingcrow, were booked for Progpower Europe! :D

Edit: and I've got a lunch date. Not sure how that'll turn out, but I might get even happier :p