What made you laugh today ???

That's is gothically superb :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're young Arik, but it was called battle of the sexes in the 70's, we still at war actually :p. She will be screwed with me (no pun intended), I'm too cheap to buy anyone a drink :lol: (just kidding gang, I have to buy a round for the UMOS brethen at PPX).

Well, battle of the sexes and everything, I still think she could have just made them buy her the drinks without making out with them and that would do it.. I mean, she said men are so easy to convince; that is proved by them buying her drinks... her making out with them proves that.. well... she's a slut :D

Today some chick told me she was a true feminist.....

If you met a "true" feminist she would have been 60 years old as there's little tangible to fight for today. 40 years ago women had to fight to maintain a job outside the home, change their status as "property", etc. etc. It was a real battle for social rights pre-1970 (and gradually since then). Today most of the feminist issues are over special privileges and trying to force equality down people's throats.

I'm all for men and women earning the same wages and so forth but there are certain areas we will never be true equals - it's called biology. For example, no matter how hard they try, women just aren't as interested in sports as men (generally speaking; I know many women who love sports and are very adept). I've read several articles lately where they've punished popular men's leagues at universities in the US because the women's counterpart failed miserably and didn't attract any people.

Plus psychologists have long since confirmed the differences between men and women start in the brain and start when you're born. Women think differently than men do. They conceptualize differently and they can multi-task. Even at birth they notice that baby girls move their lips in a certain "rhythm", if you will, in a way that boys don't.

If you dig that chart, here's a ton of funny bumper stickers. :

NOTE: If you're religious, or easily offended, don't click. If you're easily offended, you aren't metal. :lol:
trust me i'm not religious.. ask Wyv... my only God is alcohol lol oh and chicks... :kickass

Today some chick told me she was a true feminist, and that's pretty odd because I remember her seducing guys and making them buy her tons of drinks, and then, ofcourse, making out with them. How strange. When I told her i saw her doing that, she said she did it just to prove how men are so easy convinced into buying things for women.. right on, feminism.
ummm what's her # .. what u described just turned me on... lol :worship:

Got a frantic phone call from a friend of mine who had just seen Zeitgeist and wanted to "spread the word."

I sent him to this website and said "consider yourself and the movie QED'd"

So, if you think 9/11 was an inside job, you are fucking wrong.

Note: Popular Mechanics is a great deunking site, as well as Skeptic Magazine - among others.

One of the rules of the board is that I will not accept battles between regulars that are based on personal attacks of any sort and much less for such an inane subject. So the people involved (I don't need to call names) please chill out. Any problems send me a PM and we will solve it.

Now get back to subject, amusement but not mockering (unless is about Jacko :heh: )

A workmate with two different shoes, he didn't noticed until we pointed it out to him around leaving time :p

Today, I was walking with my boyfriend on the beach, and we saw half of a grapefruit sitting perfectly upright on the sand. :lol: I don't know why I found it so amusing, that's just how I am.

Metaltruck.jpg