What made you laugh today ???

128706820338897934.jpg

The fight I had with my butthole employer today. Serious jerk, lives to degrade and dehumanize everyone that ever worked for him as well as all others who are in the same business. He never had anyone stand up to him before, I thought he was going to have the big one right in front of me, I tried like hell anyhow. So Im fired... lol, big relief, his loss not mine as with all others he has "fired" or quit.

I laughed today, because I inherited 50,000 dollars in a will. I though it was funny and awesome at the same time, so I laughed.

I laughed today, because I inherited 50,000 dollars in a will. I though it was funny and awesome at the same time, so I laughed.

No shit? Damn I wish I been that lucky, that will fix LOTS of things around here for me.

So Im fired... lol, big relief, his loss not mine as with all others he has "fired" or quit.

My condolences, but if that relieves your mind then in good time. Sometimes I think that if I get fired it will be a relief for me too, since I don't have to take the decision it'll would be taken for me.

@Carnut: priceless!!!!!
@ PM74: That's why I'm a man of science not faith :D

Well its not all together a good thing but I had become a very frustrated worker in the past months. Its been a unreliable pay check, it revolves around a trade I have done my whole adult life and for twenty years as self employment. I pretty much felt this guy was an ass clown within weeks of working for him and it is his reputation amounst those who have been there first hand. I was a fool to think I could satisify him, but he was a fool to think he could bully me as he has done to his more youthful, carefully molded and brow beat wanna bees. None the less I needed a job and these are bad times to do very good at all. Still... I dont need to take crap from some 46 yr old infant. It was hilarious, as soon as I got him fired up he got right on his cell phone and called his wife, screaming, I mean totally off the hook ballistic about how he had had enough and was going to quit his business.... kinda like "mommy... mommy, hes picking on me".... lol. I enjoyed it so much I screamed back at him "oh... grow the fuck up ! " It just got uglier from there as he got in my face and tried to intimidate me and threatened to "Punch me in the face"... good lord what I wouldnt have done for a video. Its too bad the rest of the local people dont really know who he is, he does dominate alot of the local business in his field because he has everyone fooled into thinking he is godlike, yet its always been his boys(workers) that got the job done for little pay, no credit and much physical/mental abuse. It was all over for me anyhow when Christmas week was cut short and I got my pay the following week for two days, which is no holiday pay, cant speak for other places in the world but this is unheard of in the US for those that put it out there for their employers day after day after day. Then I was forced to work New Years Day, another national holiday, just so I could be sure to have a five day pay week. I had money in the bank when I started working for him 5 months ago.... its all gone. So really he got off cheap with my toying with him today... but who says Im done... lol.

The fight I had with my butthole employer today. Serious jerk, lives to degrade and dehumanize everyone that ever worked for him as well as all others who are in the same business. He never had anyone stand up to him before, I thought he was going to have the big one right in front of me, I tried like hell anyhow. So Im fired... lol, big relief, his loss not mine as with all others he has "fired" or quit.

Ouch! That sucks, but I have been there myself. Mine ended differently though. I left the company, got called back in 3 months (by the VP) for some serious pay & a better position. Was with them 7 years before the bottom dropped out on me in 2002.
Good luck with the job hunt. Get yer butt on unemployment since you were "fired"

Well its not all together a good thing but I had become a very frustrated worker in the past months.

Well it's never a good thing, but sometimes people have to balance a paycheck vs the mental health. I've been frustrated with my job basically since I left the University (after teaching 5 years). I only felt complete again when I was doing research for my master years afterwards. Then I get back to the private sector and never found anything that filled me completely.
Now I work for the government, it started with the hope of a less stressful job even if the pay it's lousy, but my boss is so irritating, stubborn, insensitive, squared, etc. that even if the job is alright the job environment is ugly, besides dealing with bureaucracy also gets into your nerves. So basically I'm again on a job I don't like, and after all these years of frustration basically I'm drained out.

On the good side, they keep telling me how much they want me in the job, that I'm a good asset, that they hope I can get into Civil Service, and blah, blah, blah. And being 42 with a profession not much in demand in a country where economy will take a hit any minute (as consequence of the global problem), I have to be glad to have a job after all.

What made me laughed today? TGIF

Yep JD, I will be back on UE, already a claim open, hopefully something will come in the spring... early spring

Wyvern - I've always found it interesting that it seems those with personality disorders (lol) always get the supervision or management jobs. My experience(somewhat limited from 2 decades of self employment) has shown me they typically make a mess of things.

it seems those with personality disorders (lol) always get the supervision or management jobs. My experience(somewhat limited from 2 decades of self employment) has shown me they typically make a mess of things.

Isn't it something great? Let's laugh to avoid crying :lol:

I had to drive one of the Ministry cars today because I need to do an official errand. They gave me an old Sidekick, and shit that fucking tin can doesn't have power steering!, I probably made more exercise on biceps today that the whole week in the gym.

I laughed my but of when I got a reply like this on a forum where I asked if Drone Metal is music or not. Just the answer I expect from an artsy fartsy drone fan ;

"So yeah, it is music when talking in abstract ways, just like a penguin is a form of living sculpture, and such other renderings of art which come to call themselves art before abstractism. "

ow, yeah :lol:

Well it's never a good thing, but sometimes people have to balance a paycheck vs the mental health.

What made me laughed today? TGIF

Yup! I just got a %10 pay cut which means I take 4 hours per week (8 hours per pay period) off. What it amounts to is that I get to work from home on Fridays! :kickass: