What made you sad today?

Heard somethine about PSN being down, but as I'm an Xbox gamer I'm not affected. Still, will probably remove my credit card info from xbox live, in case of this happening to Microsoft.
And to those PSN users:Good luck!

Maybe not, but think I will anyway, don't really have a reason to keep it there. And for how long have the PSN been down?

The funny thing is that video games are far older than any of us! And I'm a firm believer that there's no age limit on fun!

I'll second that hehe.

Hopefully, Sony will eventually sort all of that out.

WMMS: Thinking about the incredible mundaneness of my life today... I guess. It's not that bad it's just really boring and nothing really goes on. It's just thinking about it makes me kind of sad. The great thing is there's a LOT of free time LOL.

A development in the whole Sony thing is that they've come to the discovery that because all the Credit Card data was encrypted none of this data should have been comprimised. To be fair that was the bit I was most worried about so I'm relieved to hear it.

Of course all the Personal Info being comprimised is still pretty bad.

A development in the whole Sony thing is that they've come to the discovery that because all the Credit Card data was encrypted none of this data should have been comprimised. To be fair that was the bit I was most worried about so I'm relieved to hear it.

Of course all the Personal Info being comprimised is still pretty bad.

Me too, thank God!

More than likely not going to make the Symphony X show on Sunday... I'd been thinking about this concert since last year. :(

Lost my wallet, which included cash, my ID, my bank card thingy(don't know the english word for it) and so on...think it takes like 2-3 weeks to get new. sucks!