What made you sad today?

I have sympathy cos I used to be a bit of a fussy eater and I currently live with a mate who simply can't have some veggy type stuff like raw or chunky tomatoes (fruit, I know), mushrooms or courgettes, etc. Until about 17/18 I was vehemently anti-veg and although fruits were sweet n tasty I didn't eat much. I think your taste buds just mature over time up to the point where you wonder how you ever lived without intensely tasty salads ^_^

Oh yeah. When I was a little girl I used to enjoy eating things like Mini Apple Pies. Now I can't look at them without wanting to gag! My Mum wanted me to try Salad yesterday... Couldn't do it. Looked horrifying to me. I'm just a weirdo XD

You're not weird Nikki, Salad is Satan!

WMMS: As of last night, once again, my left ear is blocked, meaning I can hardly hear anything out of it other than a constant ringing sound, SO ANNOYING!

I should just buy my own ear syringe!

Your not weird Nikki, Salad is Satan!

WMMS: As of last night, once again, my left ear is blocked, meaning I can hardly hear anything out of it other than a constant ringing sound, SO ANNOYING!

I should just buy my own ear syringe!

And also, if I was to go into McDonalds to get a McChicken Sandwich, I always ask for it plain. If people do give me burgers with tomatos, salad, mayo etc in, I have to remove every single bit once and for all. C'mon, that's got to be weird now?!

And also, if I was to go into McDonalds to get a McChicken Sandwich, I always ask for it plain. If people do give me burgers with tomatos, salad, mayo etc in, I have to remove every single bit once and for all. C'mon, that's got to be weird now?!

It's not as weird if you just ask for it to be plain, which is what I do! They remember to take the salad etc off about...90% of the time I'd say!

The cost of attending college in the USA. *quits life in a fit of rage*

It's coming up to 5am, I'm going to work in a bit. starting at 6 finishing at 3 - but what makes me sad is the total hours of sleep I've had all weekend... 7 and a half. Yay! I hate morning shifts, and I certainly hate the fact my shop is open as normal on Easter Sunday. Hmph :(

Today made me sad that I realized how pathetic Israel is and how much I'd like to move to some other country, particularly Florida in the US.....that state is amazing.

have you been to Florida dude? it's not terrible in some parts but I would like to see more of my native state and the rest of the world so it's kinda boring for me unless I go to concerts or just take road trips. but anyway, I have sympathy for Israel right now and I pray for the best of its people.

yeah, so I'm pretty sad about the Roy Khan situation and probably won't get over it for awhile.

have you been to Florida dude? it's not terrible in some parts but I would like to see more of my native state and the rest of the world so it's kinda boring for me unless I go to concerts or just take road trips. but anyway, I have sympathy for Israel right now and I pray for the best of its people.

yeah, so I'm pretty sad about the Roy Khan situation and probably won't get over it for awhile.
Oh, dude! You live in Florida....You must tell me, how is it over there? I've heard the climate is so amazing, and there are amazing beaches too.....I've never been there, but I might come to visit some day.

Israel is boring, trust me on this one. Nothing interesting. You should only have sympathy because of how boring and pathetic this country is....

But come on dude....how's Florida?