What made you sad today?

And Nikki, I'm glad to hear that you're okay. Some people are despicable, but in the end it's best that no harm came to you. Hopefully it doesn't happen again!

Oh don't you worry about me, your situation is a lot worse! Unfortunately, these things can happen again. Been involved with a few robberies, one of them I had a gun and knife pointed at me... If I came through that, then I'm sure I can come though this! Glad to know you're okay though.

And thanks everyone for the concern :)

I checked out some long samples from the new Rhapsody album on a CD ordering site... Unfortunately I'm not impressed. They seem to be trying to be more progressive and less orchestral than they used to be, and I read an interview in which Fabio said they're probably abandoning all fantasy-related songwriting after this album. Bummer - that's not the Rhapsody I grew up with!

I checked out some long samples from the new Rhapsody album on a CD ordering site... Unfortunately I'm not impressed. They seem to be trying to be more progressive and less orchestral than they used to be, and I read an interview in which Fabio said they're probably abandoning all fantasy-related songwriting after this album. Bummer - that's not the Rhapsody I grew up with!

Ohh that is sad. I'll check out the samples then get back to you ;)

Sounds like I'm not gonna like the new Morbid Angel album. I was impressed with two songs I've listened to from it, 'Existo Vulgore' and 'Nevermore' but the rest is said to be chock-full of Industrial and Rob Zombie-esque influence. I hate both.

Oh no... I'm so sorry for your loss, Powerray :( I hope things get better for you right away!

On a similar note... I go to a drive-through coffee shop every day here in town, a really small mom-and-pop sort of store. The owner is usually the one who serves me coffee, though her husband very rarely fills in for her if she and the one other employee can't come in. Well, he just served me last week for the first time in months... and I found out tonight that he passed away. No idea what caused it, because he seemed perfectly fine... but his poor wife. :( Not good at all...