What makes YOU atractive to the opposite sex?

do those of you in serious relationships find yourself asking yourself these questions alot? i did and it had a pretty adverse effect on the relationship, subtle but definately adverse. My ex is tottaly hot and i put her on such a pedastool whilst constantly vexing over why she was with me.

it took a year to sort it. DONT DO IT!

Starscream said:
do those of you in serious relationships find yourself asking yourself these questions alot? i did and it had a pretty adverse effect on the relationship, subtle but definately adverse. My ex is tottaly hot and i put her on such a pedastool whilst constantly vexing over why she was with me.

it took a year to sort it. DONT DO IT!

I've never asked myself such a question, until I don't have problems in the matter (for example noone could be attracted by me) I think it's better lo live and enjoy

MotherNorth said:
I think the others have really bad sight's problems and these make me attractive to them.

I'm totally unattractive...

If that's you in the avatar, you're NOT unattractive. In fact, you're very attractive. And I don't have sight problems. I've got 20/20 vision. :)

Looks are important, but eventually personality outshines the looks. Well, hopefully.

Demonic Rapture said:
If that's you in the avatar, you're NOT unattractive. In fact, you're very attractive. And I don't have sight problems. I've got 20/20 vision. :)

Looks are important, but eventually personality outshines the looks. Well, hopefully.

The pic in my avatar it's me...

Looking at the other girls in the street and at me in the mirror I find that they're more beautiful than me.....
But don't give attention to what I say, I'm only a depressed woman

MotherNorth said:
The pic in my avatar it's me...

Looking at the other girls in the street and at me in the mirror I find that they're more beautiful than me.....
But don't give attention to what I say, I'm only a depressed woman

Indeed, you shouldn't compare yourself to anybody! If this is what we should do then all of us would be depressed!! I am sure lots of guys like you. And you look very pretty on your avatar!! Just let the other girls be...I bet you have a nice personality too! :wave:

Fourka said:
Indeed, you shouldn't compare yourself to anybody! If this is what we should do then all of us would be depressed!! I am sure lots of guys like you. And you look very pretty on your avatar!! Just let the other girls be...I bet you have a nice personality too! :wave:

I'm quite satisfied of my personality, thanx for the compliments...
I should make up a little often, this is the thing that differentiates the other girls and me. And I should try to be more effemminate, my figure of bad boy should end at this age.....

Trust me about that...make up may look nice on women, but the beauty of a face is showing better without it...and purer of course...I never make up...never! It is like...too much on a face! But, on the other hand, do guys like make up on a woman's face?

nah, make up isnt neccesary and usualy is too much, over compensation or masking of true beauty is normaly what happens with make up.

cosmetics can't ,in my opinion, make a woman beautiful, only she can make herself beautiful using confidence and intelligence. too much make up is a sign of insecurity and most guys i know are put off by fems who wear make up regularly.

Fourka said:
Trust me about that...make up may look nice on women, but the beauty of a face is showing better without it...and purer of course...I never make up...never! It is like...too much on a face! But, on the other hand, do guys like make up on a woman's face?

true true true

the real beauty in a woman's face is in the shape and the eyes! make up can't change either of those.

eyes (Asian)
butt
hair
legs
breasts

Folks this is no lie !! I had two seperate UM pages open and just posted this same thing to some other thread. Ha ha ha It was "slightly" off-topic to say the least, but it ended up being kind of funny.

Bryant