What makes YOU atractive to the opposite sex?

Eyes are nice but lips are the biggest (physical) turn on for me. Luscious, well-formed... especially if there's a beautiful smile just underneath. Give me a nice mouth anyday! :D

And there's your proof. :lol: :p

The Grand Wazoo said:
I don't really go for the eyes..
I seem to have a weakiness for long hair! !:eek:
Which is kind of... well, not exactly discriminating, but ....typical. I mean, listening to metal, wearing black, loving men with long hair, sooo cliche. Bah. :p
It's too stereotypical.
But I can't help myself. :lol:
So.. Anyone with long hair around here, around the 20, ....not too far from Uden Metropolis?
:lol:
*ahem*
No. I am not desperate.
*moves* :p

Great, now you've gone and hurt my feelings Li! :cry:

You mean both witty and full of themselves like that? *Points Up* :Smug:

Spike said:
Great, now you've gone and hurt my feelings Li! :cry:

You mean both witty and full of themselves like that? *Points Up* :Smug:

Eh??
confused.gif

Ooops. Thankyou for drawing my attention to that Vampiria....My previous statement isn't to be taken in a physical sense! Hmmm, there isn't any other sense that makes sense. :erk:

Rusty said:
This question doesn't apply to me. :p

EDIT: I just remembered, someone always stalks me on these threads to see what answer I give. Maybe I should've come up with something funnier... :erk:

personally, i find your collection of non migratory, unladen african swallows your most attractive figure.

Jo said:
eek.gif
Hi!

Edit: Protocol has exceded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
err.gif

Errh, a whole bunch of my messages had secretly reproduced and doubled in numbers while I've been gone. Is this some known bug from a database migration or something? Anyways, fixed now. =)

Reactions: Fevermist
i have been told i have a great personality
i have also been told that my eyes are beautiful
and that i am pretty
and that i have a good sense of humor

:s

hahah, Lasse, you are attractive and you know it :p

Well according to my relationship statistics it's mainly sociopathic, slutty, sadistic, soul-less girls who are attracted to me. I usually don't figure this out until after it's over, and they're the only ones who can fool me on anything.

:puke: :erk: :(

Only problem is, I don't know WHY they're attracted to me. So, I can't answer yer question. :bah: