What makes YOU atractive to the opposite sex?

my behaviour...and this is valid for everybody. Your brain makes your appearance!!
brain--->eyes--->style---->appearance
so somebody that may be considered as ugly, he may be really beautiful and maybe...hot...due to his behaviour. hehehe :)

Reactions: Siren
veil the sky said:
haha!!! someone with a face as pretty as that doesn't need to rely on good behaviour to be attractive to the opposite sex! :lol:

how do you behave then?

hehehe...imagine this face with a very silly, moronic, and without smiling behaviour....I don't think you would like me,uh? Cause all the silly and moronic stuff would show on myface...is this right?? I just behave normal...trying not to be crazy and mad...having my brains healthy.. :zombie:

do u agree...or disagree...??

Reactions: veil the sky
Fourka said:
hehehe...imagine this face with a very silly, moronic, and without smiling behaviour....I don't think you would like me,uh? Cause all the silly and moronic stuff would show on myface...is this right?? I just behave normal...trying not to be crazy and mad...having my brains healthy.. :zombie:

do u agree...or disagree...??

Agreed. Wit is one of the sexiest things for me. A nice face is a total waste if he's lacking in the personality dept. Maybe some people like a good-looking bf/gf with a blah personality just to show off, but I can't be arsed. I know I'd just get sick of him after awhile. Can't be bothered investing all my time in a relationship like that.

Reactions: Fourka
Caelestia said:
Agreed. Wit is one of the sexiest things for me. A nice face is a total waste if he's lacking in the personality dept. Maybe some people like a good-looking bf/gf with a blah personality just to show off, but I can't be arsed. I know I'd just get sick of him after awhile. Can't be bothered investing all my time in a relationship like that.

;) niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!

I hate good looking girls with shit instead of a brain
It sucks not being able to have a conversation with thme other than what was happening on tv,or what clothing they bought or shit like that.
I am not very fond of intellectual philosophical girls as well,i.e. my girlfriend,but at least conversations are funnier

Funny, I get the "you have wonderful hair and eyes"... no comments about the rest of me. :p

As for "this" being the 10% most weird that the other 90% consider weird statment, I think we're the 10% "sorta weird" that would be above that 10% freaky weird, because, I think most of that 10% is too consumed with being wierd to be bothered to post on a message forum, i.e. too busy having their Llamas, or chasing their sisters around, or disposing of body parts, or some such activites. :lol: :guh:

I agree with Fourka, that there's a connection between the way we see ourselves, our style, and eventually whether others find us attractive or not. And that's why, imo, confident people usually seem to be more attractive in the eyes of the opposite sex.

As far as i'm concerned, apart from my being not-ugly, i've mostly been told that guys have been attracted to me because of my sweetness, general cuteness and tenderness...
Of course, in the category of what makes me un-attractive to the opposite sex is a whole bunch of things that i wouldn't like to mention right now. :p

Reactions: Fourka
I find more interesting what we think makes us unattractive than what makes us attractive. :D
Siren's right, we are not able to see ourselves (at least I guess you were trying to say sth like this) without a curtain of subjectivity which either makes us think we're better than we really are or worse. Confident people just know how much they are and nothing else, otherwise they'd became haughty.
If we are looking for someone or not is another important factor. I mean, if we care about it enough I'm sure we are able to find someone, it doesn't matter how attractive we are. If we have a flirting attitude people will approach, but if we have an oyster attitude, they problably won't.
There's a saying here: "There's always a ripped for an unstitched" ("Siempre hay un roto para un descosido", por si alguien me hace el favor de supervisar mi deficiente traducción). So, the ancient popular knowledge gives hope in the despair. No matter how low you are, there's always someone as low as you willing to love you.:)

Starscream said:
so come on, what is it about you personally that you think the ladies/guys love?

apparently its my eyes.

and what makes you unatractive?

i recon its the rest of me.

I would say my face maybe ... for attractiveness and my overindulgence with booze would be the turnoff.

ante said:
:lol: I know what you mean :erk:

@stalker :wave: :lol:

anyway, I think it´s my leg muscles :lol:

:wave:
lol.gif

Reactions: xenophobe