What makes YOU atractive to the opposite sex?

Lolita Vampiriá said:
For some people the happiness seems to last for long time and for the others...
bawl1.gif

And then there are those who have a good thing going but seem to like self-destructing :erk:

bah, don't be such a goth, ( ;) ) I'm more than sure that you of all the people will find your happiness eventually and when you do, it won't matter how long you've had to wait for it... :)

I am attractive
I can say that
I am attractive to strange girls who only have had like 3 boyfriends in her entire lifetime and have a low self steem
:lol:

Downfall said:
I'm more than sure that you of all the people will find your happiness eventually and when you do, it won't matter how long you've had to wait for it...

I hope I can still walk and have all my teeth then :Spin:

@ manuelgv: Sounds like me :)

Caelestia said:
I hope I can still walk and have all my teeth then :Spin:
It's the future! In thousand years anything's possible... ;)

but seriously, well, I guess I am positive, at least now, but I must say, only 4 years ago I was a wreck. and I mean a complete wreck, but these things turn around. at some point I started thinking if that wallowing in misery was all that necessary. first I stopped complaining, then started trying to see more positive things and trying to think before judging the curves my life had and so on. I can't say that I'm a complete hippie now, too much concealed anger and stress still, but better... :)

Well actually my current gf doesn't have a low self steem problem,but she has had 2 boyfriends before me
the problem is that those guys were gentlemen and I am not
but she is used to that now
hehe

I've had so many boyfriends in my life that I am embarassed to tell you *blushes*.
No relationship seem to work more than two or three years... Everything ends eventually.

But there's still hope... I'm just sick and tired of waiting for "someone" or something better to come up.

I think Ethereal Sage is Pretty close to the mark where I'm concerned... Why I though thet, of the physical attributes at least, my hair would be the most prominent of features of note... The few comments I have received usually pertain to my eyes... and i'm thinking that's the case the said women couldn't sight particular exapmles of things they saw of me that they liked..... *Sigh*

Don't get me wrong, I think in most cases that the eyes are the most beautiful feature of any human being, but with a few exceptional examples (Like YOU ~Z~ for example ;) ) Appreciating the beauty usually requires staring into their eyes at close range for a while till you can appreciate the depths and subtleties of another persons eyes...... :oops:

Oh and as far as personality goes... I used to have a Kick-ass personality and sense of humour (as I had been told on several occasions) But recently things seem to have turned to.... well, shite. :( *Sigh*