What metal album have you listened to the most?

Metallica - Master of Puppets
Wintersun - S/T
Rush - 2112
Dream Theater - Scenes from a Memory
Opeth - Blackwater Park

Blackwater Park - Opeth

And yes Ghost reveries is overrated :D . Seriously, I hated this album, even if Ghost of perdition is one of my favorites opeth song. I only love the first and last song on this album. I didn't like Watershed either, except for the first 3 songs. The last 2 songs really suck IMO, Hex Omega being the worst Opeth song by far.

I have to say, I unfortunately disliked pretty much all of Watershed.
Self-indulgent shite from start to finish :(

Albums that I listened to the most:

Metallica - Ride the lightning, Master of Puppets, And Justice For All, Kill Em All.
Slayer - Reign in Blood, Hell Awaits, Haunting the Chapel, Show No Metcy
Judas Priest - Every single fucking one of them! :D
Iron Maiden - All except X Factor, No Prayer for the Dying and Virtual XI
Megadeth - Peace Sells, Rust In Peace, United Abominations * I think their other stuff are a bit too laid back. Not saying they're bad, though*
Anvil - Metal On Metal/Forged In Fire (also my band's name, lawl)
Metal Church - Metal Church, Blessing in Disguise, The Dark
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill, Coma of Souls, Hordes of Chaos, Enemy of God, Outkast.
Accept - Metal Heart, Russian Roulette, I am Rebel
Anthrax - Spreading the Disease, Armed and Dangerous, Among the Living
Dio - Holy Diver
Death - Leprosy, Sound of Perseverance, Symbolic, Scream Bloody Gore
Jag Panzer - All of Them:D
Danzig - All of them :D
Primal Fear - Black Sun, Primal Fear
Trivium - Shogun (Odd one in the list. I hate all their other albums).

...And my list could go on for 3 more pages. Too lazy to type.

Love Ghost Reveries (favorite Opeth album) and love Watershed, just not as much :)

And how do you like Blackwater Park? Lot of people seems to think it is overrated because it's the album Opeth got known with. But I love the dark atmoshphere going on, and blackwater park is my favorite Opeth song. In fact I discovered Opeth with this song. I remember telling one of my friend to listen to this song because the singer growls lower than Corey Taylor :Smug:. I was young. -_-

I've been going through my albums and tagging the loved tracks at Last.fm, and putting them to a playlist of only excellent tracks. I was surprised that only three songs (not counting the two excellent bonus tracks Still Day Beneath the Sun and Patterns In the Ivy II) off of Blackwater Park made it :lol: Watershed, Damnation and Still Life had the best representation with almost every song from each album.

Death - The sound of perseverance

:headbang:

This was the first thing that came to mind aside from Queensryche, Operation: Mindcrime. I know these two are on other sides of the spectrum, but I grew up on Queensryche as my brother would play it non-stop from when I was 4 months old 'till today. I actually got to see them Peform that whole album in full PLUS the theatrical act, holy balls was it awesome.

Cannibal Corpse - Kill
Suffocation - Suffocation
Kreator - Extreme Aggression
Sepultura - Beneath the Remains
Iron Maiden - Seventh son of a Seventh son
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Slayer - Seasons of the Abyss
S.O.D - Speak English or Die
Fear Factory - Obselete
Napalm Death - Harmony Corruption
Maleviolent Creation - Retribution
Morbid Angel - Blessed are the Sick