What music DVDs you rocking?

fps

Sep 20, 2003
Just got the Big 4 DVD and it's superb, haven't even got to metallica yet but i'm loving it/ Also bought Frank Zappa's The Torture Never Stops and it's a great, great show.
How bout you?

I also have the big 4, unfortunetly haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Also can't find it right now but I have that documentary about Varg Vikernes from Mayhem

The last one I bought is Slayer - Still Reigning.

This is probably my favorite live video of all time. The sound, the production and the performance are all perfect imo.

I also have Meshuggah - Alive which is great and I recently re-bought Live After Death which is also great. I also pull out my old VHS copy of Napalm Death's Live Corruption every once in a while, because it rules:

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet Alive is on my books to buy, no more Slayer yet as I already have War At The Warfield. The one i'm worried about is Nevermore. I really wanted to buy it but apparently it's edited like a pop video/Saw movie??
Haven't heard Primordial at all, actually, would a live dvd be a good introduction to them? Or are they more of a records band?

Haven't heard Primordial at all, actually, would a live dvd be a good introduction to them? Or are they more of a records band?

Primordial's DVD is pretty good, the gig has a great setlist and the band played everything with passion and precision. If you don't know the band that could be a nice starting point, yes. If you decide to check their albums, try the latest ones - To the Nameless Dead and/or The Gathering Wilderness, both are kickass albums. Then you can try the older stuff.

i'm also looking at amorphis and cannibal corpse's dvds anyone have them?

Last bought:
Motley Crue - Carnival of Sins
Carcass - Wake Up and Smell the... Carcass
Deicide - When London Burns

All awsome...

Last 4 i've purchased:

Immortal - Live in Wacken
Emperor - Live in Wacken 06
Porcupine Tree - Anesthesize
Opeth - Live At The Royal Albert Hall

all are awesome

Recently I bought "Rust In Peace Live" by Megadeth (South-Korean edition, CD and DVD together). I haven't watched the DVD yet, but have listened to the CD and I'd say it's one of the best live performances I've ever heard. No mistakes, good vocals and an enviable level of LIVE technique.

Waiting on the new Iced Earth DVD - can't fuckin' wait.

Also, the Amon Amarth DVD that comes with Surtur Rising. Already pre-ordered. It will be the goods!

This is fucking great:

247725.jpg

:kickass: