what (of anathema) have you lost?

i lent that dvd to me mate but i havent heard of him in ages. i tried to phone him today cause i passed by his place but his phone was off.

i have such a passion relationship with my personal objects,especially my cds,i want them in perfect shape and all.I hardly ever lend them,except for ppl who will take care of them and that i know they wont "disappear" out of a sudden.

i havent lost anything,fortunately,on the contrary,i have found!Pentecost III in the original version,in a second-hand shop*ahhh* :tickled:

@Sopel dearest,seems like the Razamataz laydeee has delayed my tees for too long as well:( i want that natural disaster t-shirt ffs:(

eheeheh!it happens when i put them into heavy suitcases,together with shoes and all:p
i mostly use cd cases tho,that can hold lots of discs so i dont spoil my cases and booklets.is my case pathological?

i got mine for 5 euros(?)and it holds about 40 cds plus the ones i throw between the cd pockets and i end up with the case so full that a cd might break :puke: :lol: i can never do with a few things.ok ,im spoilt :ill:

i lost alternative 4. well i didn't lose it, but it became useless due to hostile alien force applied upon it

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i have such a passion relationship with my personal objects,especially my cds,i want them in perfect shape and all.

also here, my newest cds are still in the plastic bag that the seller give me, he always know I want them to care my cd's :)

I have some old ones that am afraid they can damage one day (they are a bit to scratched) :yell:

Anathema - Eternity (Digi)
Metallica - And Justice for All
Metallica - Black one (electra!) (my first Cd)
Iron Maiden - Powerslave (my second Cd) :cry: