What Opeth song gives you chills?

As soon as the distortion sweeps in on "Dirge for November", and the similar part in "Serenity Painted Death"...also, the first 30 seconds of BWP.....(not to mention ALL of the song "Flower" by Novembre....i get teary-eyed just thinking of that song)

Yeah, I like at the end of Dirge for November...the acoustic part. It's so cool: it makes me think...the whole song's about suicide, and so when the act is finally comitted, there's whatever comes afterward and it's shown by that cool/eerie part.
*shrugs*
I'm too tired to explain clearer...I guess you know what I mean.,

;)

Some of the distorted melodic riffs of Advent
The intro and chorus of Demon Of The Fall
Intro, chorus and the aaah-part in The Drapery Falls
Harvest, when the singing begins
A Fair Judgement, all the vocal lines and guitar solo
In My Time Of Need, when the mellotrons kick in. I almost cried in this part when they played it live in Jyväskylä. Beautiful. :)
The clean sung parts of Godhead's Lament
The ending riff of Karma. Metal doesn't get much better than that in my opinion. :kickass:
Credence, the whole song after the twisted intro

Well there's some of them. It always depends on the situation where I hear those (and other songs).

Edit: Added a couple of songs I forgot. :)

Windowpane's break ( you see what I'm talking about..)
Silhouette
Forest Of October (just after the solo)
When

So many but all I can think of at the moment would be the bit in A Fair Judgement near the middle...after the kinda heavy bit has stopped and theres a single guitar piece. Then the whole band comes in and it's incredible.

Also, the lead riff thing in Windowpane that kinda gets repeated over itself but not really...you know...the "di di doo di di doo". Hahaha, that really cheapens that part but anyway, that's also amazing.

Probably Sillouhette. It's the most unique pieces in Opeth's music, as it's the only time you hear someone (it's Anders Nordin, right?) playing a full piano piece - any other piano you hear is just small interludes or intros, or added for dynamic effect (very well too, i must say.) The first time I heard the song it freaked me out! the flowing passages and mood changes in the piece just blow me away each time. I should listen to more classical pieces like that...anyone recommend anything? :)

Definately the end of Karma, that part is just a minute of insanity. A lot of the middle parts of Wreath (6:10) give off a really hell-like atmosphere to me.

A specific passage in April Etheral Makes me shudder every time I hear it...

"The rain was waving goodbye... and when the night came, the forest folded its branches around me. Something passed by, and I went into a dream. She laughing and weeping at once, take me away... I don't know how or why, but I'll never know when."

that and the melodies in the middle of bleak, and almost everything from My Arms Your Hearse has made me shudder at one point or another.

When, to me is just amazing. I also really love bleak, the moor, and still day beneath the sun. Don't really know if I could pick one thats better than the rest from the group.