What other bands/artists do you listen to?

In no order:

Metallica
Pantera
Slayer
Dream Theater
Opeth
Katatonia
Porcupine Tree
Warning
Meshuggah
Balackfield
Rush
Amon Amarth
Van Halen
Down
Moist
Tool
Kiss
Pearl Jam
The Who
AC/DC
White Zombie
Death
The Beatles
Corrosion Of Conformity
Dan Swano
In Flames
Neurosis
Isis
Gojira
Jesu
Johnny Cash
Irish Descendants
Nevermore
Obiturary
Sepultura
Soilwork
Strapping Young Lad
Solstice
Anathema

That's all I can think of right now.....

Haha, nice. Back when I had a last.fm account, you were the user that was always on the top of my neighbor list or whatever that was. (I've deleted it since.)

Anyway, on topic...
Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Emperor, Pink Floyd, maudlin of the Well, Arcturus, Agalloch, some Enslaved, some Dir en grey (mostly Vulgar), lots of random other stuff.

ill give u 5 bucks if u can sit in a dark room listening to for my fallen angel without killing yourself right after

One of the best songs I have ever heard..ever. Overflowing with sorrow, I love it.

Oh and I was hoping for one of these threads, I've kinda lost the time to search for bands lately and feel like I've found pretty much all the bands I could really love. Judging by my last.fm can you guys give me some suggestions? Last band I really liked, I found about about here which was Klimt 1918. Oh yeah, and I'm not into that shit production k3lt music. I'm kinda new to last.fm but it gives you a feel for what might interest me.

http://www.last.fm/user/grieverr/charts?rangetype=overall&subtype=artists

Don't you have to complain that people listen to different types of death metal to you on the Bloodbath forum?

I make those statements for a reason...it's not my fault there's only 2 or 3 people there I can have an actual conversation with about old school Swedish death metal. I mean, the band is a tribute to that stuff and whenever I bring it up I get no reaction or nonsense from modern listeners who got into metal a year ago.

Anyways...it doesn't matter. Katatonia is what brought us together...let's ummm keep it katatonic or something.

Cheerz

I personally listen to everything from Kent to Darkthrone. Depends on my mood. My current addiction now is Swordmaster, a swedish death metal act. I just got their early records from a friend of mine, and thought it was a very cool band.
And, btw, I don't understand why everyone who loves Katatonia, should love Opeth too? Sorry, but I don't like Opeth... At all...