What pisses me off

what pisses me off is the fact that Australia is demanding the body of a dead Australian (with lebanese descent) terrorist from the lebanese government while i'm stuck in this shithole with my life at risk. How fucked up is that? How can a scumbag excuse of a human being be Australia's priority when my husband and family and friends are worried sick about me being here just to fill out paper work?!

euuuh NO HE DIDN'T! up until 2001 immigrants were given the permanent residency and the australian passport on a silver platter! I know someone who applied for the same visa i am waiting on in 2000. it took them 1 MONTH!!
so spare me the lecture about australia's GREAT immigration laws!

euuuh NO HE DIDN'T! up until 2001 immigrants were given the permanent residency and the australian passport on a silver platter! I know someone who applied for the same visa i am waiting on in 2000. it took them 1 MONTH!!
so spare me the lecture about australia's GREAT immigration laws!
Yeah i doubt Symx Aus would have said that had his wife been in a country on the brink of war by herself for 6 months and will be there for probably 3 more. While her parents, brother and sisters, husband, friends and band are all here in Australia worried fucking sick about her. FUCK Australias bullshit immigration laws.

not trying to bee an ass, sorry if it comes across that way. apologies. I know a few people in the same boat.

Mind if i ask how it can only be you and not your family sent back? did you not all come over at the same time?>

I know of an iraqi man who was here illegally in the first place, the second the war started in iraq he was allowed to apply for a defacto visa because he was living with an australian woman - Mind you, he's married and his wife and kids were in Jordan. instead of getting the 2 years temporary residency (like the one i am applying for) he was given the permanent residency within 2 months. the second he got the visa, he kicked the woman out of the house and asked for his wife and kids to be given residency. of course, they sympathized with him for being iraqi and even paid for his wife and children's air fare.. fair much??
i've been stuck in this hell hole for almost 6 bloody months now. the country has been going through war with islamists and bombs explode every other night all over the country.. the last bomb blast killed 6 spanish UN soldiers... yay for me!

not trying to bee an ass, sorry if it comes across that way. apologies. I know a few people in the same boat.

Mind if i ask how it can only be you and not your family sent back? did you not all come over at the same time?>

I was under 18 when my dad was granted the working visa in 2001. He got his visa renewed but i couldn't because i was no longer considered a dependant.

It's ok mate. This is just a horrible situation for Sabine and I.

Fuck, those Lebo cunts arent Aussies, they are terrorists, leave them where they are and dont let them back in my country ever.