What pisses me off

fucking recruitment agencies!

everyone avoid one called Paxis.

they usually are part of company outsource programs for people like Telstra -who hire them to hire other people but then don't pay them or rip them off on their pay.

such as my flatmate Teighan, who has received less then $1000 for 3 weeks worth of pay at an internal telstra helpdesk, which is meant to be $23 an hour work.
someone is screwing someone there. :mad:

fucking recruitment agencies!

everyone avoid one called Paxis.

they usually are part of company outsource programs for people like Telstra -who hire them to hire other people but then don't pay them or rip them off on their pay.

such as my flatmate Teighan, who has received less then $1000 for 3 weeks worth of pay at an internal telstra helpdesk, which is meant to be $23 an hour work.

I'll see your Paxis and raise you a Wall Street :Smug:
I'm sure Benji will agree with me there.

All the 'notopope' wankers out protesting in Hyde Park on Saturday...
I'm by no means religious so I don't take it personally but fuck there a lot of wankers when it comes to being 'anti-religion'. I don't think I've ever witnessed such an intensely hypocritical pack of arrogant, judgemental pole-smokers in one place since "Rock for Rights" (which, for the record, really didn't rock that much at all and would have been more appropriately named "Right to be Wankers").

Fuck i agree totally. I am exactly like you, not religious, but if they wanna be religious then go for it. They werent harming anyone. The stupid fags throwing condoms can go have gay sex.

Just a thought- if she hasn't provided her tax file number yet they're required to withhold tax at the maximum rate. Take out tax and super and you're looking at around $1K for 3 weeks. Either way they SHOULD be providing pay slips so she can confirm what's going on. If not, tell her to lodge a complaint with the Workplace Ombudsman. I went through them after having problems with Bunnings / Wall Street and even though it took months and I still didn't get all I was owed I got most of what I was owed. Only reason I didn't push for more was needing the money pretty desperately by that point and not being able to afford to fuck around any longer.

Being a friday afternoon, jsut wanting to go home, and there being a big fuckup with our printing.
I'm gonna go home, have some beers, relax, and worry about these problems on monday.

:(
Hopefully it helps you convince the ball & chain to let you come now!

Her best friends 21st man, would mean a lot to her if i went. Hopefully i can do both. Just a matter of me making it to the gig on time. She ain't a ball and chain doofus lol! She lets me go everywhere! She's probably gonna dog her friends 21st to come see Vanishing Point cause i want her to see them.