What r u Listening to?

Hi Sal,

I've been looking into picking up this one...samples sound good. How is it overall?:wave:

Hi Chris,
Yes, it is. It contains some nice instrumentals also.
I picked up his "Heart Of David" also which I really like even more! :wave:

How's this one Chris? I want to get it but I keep forgetting it.

Riverside Discography

I really like it. A very nice 5 song EP. I'm a big fan of his and and I admire his composing skills. This EP is pretty much what you would expect from Nick, great vocals with some clever hooks and very melodic songs. He has a way of writing Prog influenced songs that fit nicely in a more mainstream way.

The last track, Hold The line, (imo) would fit great on a Beard's record.:wave:

Big Elf "Closer To Doom" Ken this got here so very fast...almost couldn't believe the Laser CD boxes where in the mailbox today.
Atlanta Ryhthm Section "s/t"
Presto Ballet "Love What You've Done With The Place"
Lucifer's Friend "Good Time Warrior"
Baker Gurvitz Army "Elysian Encounter"
Rory Gallagher "Photo Finish"
Black Country Communion "s/t"

Ghost - Opus Eponymous
Mercyful Fate - Melissa
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny

Baker Gurvitz Army "Elysian Encounter"
Although it came out awhile before my time, I scored a used copy of this as a teen when I started playing the drums and I used to air-drum along to the opening track, "People". Great memories, great album!

Today's playlist:
Dozer - Call it Conspiracy
Devin Townsend - Accelerated Evolution
Grand Funk Railroad - E Pluribus Funk
Five Horse Johnson - The Last Men on Earth

Grand Funk Railroad - E Pluribus Funk

Love this album...played the hell out of it when it was released...still one of my favorite Grand Funk albums..."Footstopin' Music"..."Save The Land"..."People Let's Stop The War"..."I Come Tumblin'"....some great hard rockin' stuff...haven't played this one in a while...might have to dig it out...and turn it up!!!!!!!!!

Love this album...played the hell out of it when it was released...still one of my favorite Grand Funk albums..."Footstopin' Music"..."Save The Land"..."People Let's Stop The War"..."I Come Tumblin'"....some great hard rockin' stuff...haven't played this one in a while...might have to dig it out...and turn it up!!!!!!!!!

"I Come Tumblin" is my all time favorite Grand Funk song, what a RIPPING tune! :headbang:

Been on a biz trip all week. Working all day and living off my iPod at night. Listened to a lot of albums...:lol:

1. Akin - The Way Things End
2. Archangel - The Akallabeth (love Damien Wilson on this one)
3. The Barstool Philosophers - Sparrows
4. Blood Ceremony - Blood Ceremony (not too great :erk:)
5. Fountain Of Tears - Fate
6. John Macaluso & Union Radio - The Radio Waves Goodbye
7. No Gravity - Worlds In Collision
8. Odd Dimension - Symmetrical
9. The Reticent - Amor Mortem Mei Erit (outstanding)
10. Clockwork - Surface Tension
11. Christna Booth - Broken Lives & Bleeding Hearts
12. Exawatt - Time Frames

:headbang: