What r u Listening to?

Creation's End - A New Beginning
Incredible Hog - Vol. 1 +4
Glenn Hughes - Soulfully Live In The City of Angels
Deep Purple - Come Taste The Band CD2 (newly reMIXED, expanded)
Deep Purple - Phoenix Rising Live 1975-76

Great underrated album, although the remix is weird for me because they made quieter the mic feedback when Glenn starts singing the first verse of "Gettin' Tighter". I always listen for that little squeal, got used to it on the original :loco:

NP: Masters of Reality - Sunrise on the Sufferbus (Ginger Baker on drums, baby!)

Creation's End - A New Beginning
Incredible Hog - Vol. 1 +4
Glenn Hughes - Soulfully Live In The City of Angels
Deep Purple - Phoenix Rising Live 1975-76

I always liked ""Stormbringer"" By... (DP):kickass:

Great album! I love em all (except for Slaves & Masters :puke: )

Most people don't like Stormbringer. I love that disc too. If people could get past the name Deep Purple, I think the CD would be seen in a more positive light. But, I think it is a fantastic CD...you can see where the Chili Peppers got the blueprint for their music.

Tito

Most people don't like Stormbringer. I love that disc too. If people could get past the name Deep Purple, I think the CD would be seen in a more positive light. But, I think it is a fantastic CD...you can see where the Chili Peppers got the blueprint for their music.

Tito

It also doesn't help that Blackmore himself slagged the album, even though he played on it.

Great underrated album, although the remix is weird for me because they made quieter the mic feedback when Glenn starts singing the first verse of "Gettin' Tighter". I always listen for that little squeal, got used to it on the original :loco:

NP: Masters of Reality - Sunrise on the Sufferbus (Ginger Baker on drums, baby!)

I love how the remixed CD eliminates all of the fades and the songs play out. The only thing I don't like is that 'This Time Around' and 'Owed to G' are individual tracks...I got used to them being basically one tune. Anyway, great stuff!

Tito

Where did you get a copy of this? I thought I had all the Hypnos 69 albums. I never heard of that one.

Don't recall exactly, I got it when it came out in '03, I believe it was their second album (it's actually the only one I have, but I know there's another one before it called Timeline Traveler). I discovered them because at the time, stonerrock.com (who now exist solely as the All That Is Heavy mailorder) used to have an mp3 jukebox thingy with tracks from tons of artists I'd never heard, and the Hypnos 69 track they had was from this album. The song was "Burning Ambition" and it ROCKED, so come to think of it, maybe I got it from them back then? My memory's fuzzy, but here's the track that hooked me:

Last edited by a moderator:
Possessed - Exploration
Dominici - O3 part III
Deep Purple - Live in Paris 1975

Now if only MK III would reunite for a tour...of course, this won't happen because Blackmore is off playing minstrel music, Coverdale's voice is crap, Lord is battling cancer, Paice is IN the current DP (which I DON'T prefer)...and well Glenn Hughes...rocking with BCC...although he'd do it I think!

Tito

Galahad-----Two Classic Rock Lives( 2 disc)

#1---The Mr Smiths Concert -10/28 /1994
#2---"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""-4/22/1995

Metallica - Master of Puppets
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Dream Theater - Scenes from a Memory
Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos

**** REALLY looking forward to the new Dream Theater. :headbang:

Abarax----Crying of the Whales
Ghost Circus---Cycles
Nordagust----In the Mist of Morning
Presto Ballet---The Lost Art of Time Travel