What r u Listening to?

Bob,

I'm not familiar with Visual Cliff, can you give me an idea of what they sound like?

Thanks,

Chris

;)

Christian Rock....( not that Im a religious freak om not) 5 cds 1 solocd start with (Freedom Within) cd,,,,,New cd just came out this week (Collective Spirits) Robert Perez sent me his solo cd called (Bluesyndrome) because I bought all 5 of V.Cliff cds over the years.... Good band from P.A.

Re: Visual Cliff

I don't understand how instrumental fusion music can be promoted as Christian. I don't care what a band or band members religious beliefs are but I don't need to be broadcasted to. A complete turn off.

Damn! I loved this band! Punky Meadows & Gregg Giuffria were great; saw them many times in concert. Loved their Logo also!

I always wanted to see them live...but they never came to my neck of the woods.:(
There's not much live footage of these guys.....were they good live ?

I always wanted to see them live...but they never came to my neck of the woods.:(
There's not much live footage of these guys.....were they good live ?

Yes, they were great. They had a really cool stage show.
There would be all these boxes (magician - type) on stage & the lights would dim, the fog machine would crank tons of fog & they would all "appear" in the boxes to start their show.

Sadly, there is not much footage of them; although they did have a small role in the Jodie Foster movie "Foxes" , where they performed their song "20th Century Foxes".

Like I said, their logo was very cool. It was actually designed by a fan & presented to them at one of their early concerts.