What r u Listening to?

I love all of the Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush stuff but to be honest I think Frank was at his best on "Strange Universe" and "IV" both of those albums are eclectic, psychedelic and progressive...and for blistering guitar work "Live" "What's Next" "Power Of Rock 'n' Roll" and of course "Juggernaut" flat out rip...why CBS/Sony f***ed poor Frank over is just criminal and a shame...as well as how his management screwed him over at the California Jam...heard from BGO that they might finally do legit versions of "Power Of Rock 'n' Roll" & "Juggernaut" sometime soon...those Black Rose ones suck the bag...I did them better myself from vinyl.

Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush - "Live" ~ "The Answer" & "Dragonfly" (Oh Yea!!!)

Addamanera- Nella Tasca De II Zio. One of my best purchases from Laser's Edge . If you don't, you should..:)

Fish...haven't spun one of his disc's in a while...thanks for bringing it up...Vigil is one of his best and I'm going to have to dig it out today and give it a listen with a few of his other CD's...I have to say I like anything he does a lot better than the new Marillion stuff featuring H.

Fish...haven't spun one of his disc's in a while...thanks for bringing it up...Vigil is one of his best and I'm going to have to dig it out today and give it a listen with a few of his other CD's...I have to say I like anything he does a lot better than the new Marillion stuff featuring H.

I love that song by Fish (Brother 52)

I have to say I like anything he does a lot better than the new Marillion stuff featuring H.

That's a tough one for me as I absolutely love "Brave" & feel that is the best album Marillion ever did.
I do like Fish's - "Vigil" , "Raingods" & "Sunsets" better than "Marbles" , "Anorak" ,
& "Holidays". I think they are very close but I would have to give the edge (slightly) to H's Marillion (because of "Brave" & "Afraid Of Sunlight")