What r u Listening to?

Can anybody hear me? Am I hidden from your sight?
Did I suddenly expire; did I walk into the light?
Can anybody hear me? Am I hidden from your sight?
Did you see me turn to stone, or go missing in the night?
Can anybody hear me? Can anybody hear me?
Did I suddenly expire; did I walk into the light?
Can anybody hear me? Can anybody hear me?
Have I turned into a statue, or gone missing in the night?
Can anybody hear me?
:headbang:;)

Wild guess here, Sal... Lyrics from the new Arena CD? :loco:

Wild guess here, Sal... Lyrics from the new Arena CD? :loco:

:kickass::) Yes Leyth & it is a really good song. They played it on one of the radio internet shows along with a few others.
From what I have heard, it sounds like a more heavier album (more guitar less keys - at least on the tracks I've heard)

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Listening to all the Giants fans crying again...not only at losing to a team that was missing some of it's best players...Vick, Maclin, DRC, but coughing up the division lead to the Cowgirls as well...and with New Orleans and Green Bay up next. Enjoy your losses there too. :cry:

Whose BRILLIANT idea was it to punt it to DeSean AGAIN????

And Manning has proved his early statements about being as good as Brady correct...just haven't figured out whether it's Bobby or Marsha.

I must say that the looks on Coughlin and Eli's faces were PRICELESS...better get Coughlin an EKG and Eli a box or tissues.

And to Ken...the words I TOLD YOU SO couldn't ring truer right now. :lol:

Meanwhile Sal's boys keep going...can't wait to see the brother against brother showdown Thursday night!

It was indeed a boring game. It's amazing how schizophrenic these two teams are with all the talent they have. Unfortunately, I have to add my Chargers to that list. They seem to be intent on throwing the season away just because, for once, they had a good September. :puke:

:kickass::) Yes Leyth & it is a really good song. They played it on one of the radio internet shows along with a few others.
From what I have heard, it sounds like a more heavier album (more guitar less keys - at least on the tracks I've heard)

Yep. Can't wait to hear that one. Did you like the new vocalist?

Yep. Can't wait to hear that one. Did you like the new vocalist?

Yea, I actually do; I think he fits the band pretty well.
He reminds me of someone (in another prog band), I just can't place it?
Coming from Oliver Wakeman's band explains the "metal" edge, he brings.