Kingston Wall - II
Opeth - Still Life
Primevil - Smokin' Bats At Campton's
The Psychedelic Ensemble - The Dream of the Magic Jongleur
Thom Yorke - The Eraser
Frank Zappa - Make a Jazz Noise Here

Friday listens:

Billylee Janey Band - Soul Driver

Cool to see someone listening to Billy Lee...just ordered his new CD "No Saint's Ringin' The Bells" from Rockadome...have you heard his 'Gimme Some Lightning"...smokin' 70's retro blusey hard rock at it's finest...this guys got a totally original guitar style all his own...but then again he's been around for 40 years.

Cool to see someone listening to Billy Lee...just ordered his new CD "No Saint's Ringin' The Bells" from Rockadome...have you heard his 'Gimme Some Lightning"...smokin' 70's retro blusey hard rock at it's finest...this guys got a totally original guitar style all his own...but then again he's been around for 40 years.

"Soul Driver is great stuff. I ordered "Gimme Some Lightning" on Sturday after I went on RateYourMusic.com to see what other albums that he did. Let me know how you like the new cd.

"Soul Driver is great stuff. I ordered "Gimme Some Lightning" on Sturday after I went on RateYourMusic.com to see what other albums that he did. Let me know how you like the new cd.

If you liked "Soul Driver" pick up the CD he did after that called "What's Your Trick" it's another killer CD of high quality heavy retro blues rock it's a little more rockin' than "Soul Driver" and every bit as good. :headbang::kickass:

I'll let you know how the new one is when it lands any day now.

Rick Wakeman----Cost Of Living
Steve Hackett----Wild Orchilds
Subsignals----Touchtones
Pineapple Theif-----Variation on a Dream(2cd)
X-Panda-----Flight Of Fancy-------------------------(A MUST BUY)

Gazpacho - Missa Atropos (I dont know why it took so long to get that release, I really love it:kickass:

Parzivals eye - Fragments (average release, not blown away by it)

Subsignal - Touchstones (wow, great:hotjump:)

Opeth - Heritage ( Still trying to like it:guh:)

Yeah All the world a stage - great one, problaby my number 1 live CD by any band.