What r u Listening to?

All though I was a little disappionted in "' Counterparts & Test for Echo""

But its Rush............:kickass:

Not all can be masterpieces. But that's ok, like you said it's Rush. :headbang:
By the way no live albums except for one and no dvd's. Yeah, I'm retired but I don't have time for all that...:lol:

Not all can be masterpieces. But that's ok, like you said it's Rush. :headbang:
By the way no live albums except for one and no dvd's. Yeah, I'm retired but I don't have time for all that...:lol:

get to live stuff:

All the Worlds a stage
Exit stage Left
A Show of Hands
Different Stages
Rush in Rio
R30
Snakes & Arrows Live
Time Machine ( Cleveland)2011

All are :headbang::kickass:

get to live stuff:

All the Worlds a stage
Exit stage Left
A Show of Hands
Different Stages
Rush in Rio
R30
Snakes & Arrows Live
Time Machine ( Cleveland)2011

All are :headbang::kickass:

Yeppers, all are great!!!

Plus no greatest hits. I don't have any of those and don't need them. :heh:

Some more Rush:
All the World's a Stage
Permanent Waves
Hemispheres
Exit...Stage Left (I said no live, but I lied. However, that's it.) :lol:
OSI - Blood
The Devil's Blood - The Thousandfold Epicentre

Cheers! :kickass:

Leyth.
What, in your opinion, is the best Be Bop Deluxe album?

Sal, my two favorites are "Sunburst Finish" and "Drastic Plastic." They are fairly different with Sunburst being the more mainstream prog/hard rock album of the two. Drastic Plastic saw them experimenting more with sounds from the late seventies (sound effects, punk styled riffing on a couple of tracks, etc...).

RIOT "Immortal Souls"
MASS "New Birth" 2011 reissue
TORMAN MAXT "The Problem With Pain Part 2"
PARIS "Paris" 1975 hard rockin' classic with Bob Welch

RIOT "Immortal Souls"
MASS "New Birth" 2011 reissue
TORMAN MAXT "The Problem With Pain Part 2"
PARIS "Paris" 1975 hard rockin' classic with Bob Welch

I listened to a song called "samurai" by "Grand prix", today. If i'm not mistaken, there are 1 or 2 members from "Paris" in that band. :)

I also listened to Riot's new album today. I consider it a great album full of great melodies and wonderful twin guitar solos, here and there. :kickass:
What's your opinion of the album, RK ?

Sal, my two favorites are "Sunburst Finish" and "Drastic Plastic." They are fairly different with Sunburst being the more mainstream prog/hard rock album of the two. Drastic Plastic saw them experimenting more with sounds from the late seventies (sound effects, punk styled riffing on a couple of tracks, etc...).

Thank you Leyth!

Mystery---One Amoung The Living
Joseph Magazine---Night Of the Red Sky-----( Masterpiece)IMO
Nitewalk---Darker Shades Of Gray

I listened to a song called "samurai" by "Grand prix", today. If i'm not mistaken, there are 1 or 2 members from "Paris" in that band. :)

I also listened to Riot's new album today. I consider it a great album full of great melodies and wonderful twin guitar solos, here and there. :kickass:
What's your opinion of the album, RK ?

Raptured the Paris I was listening to was Beb Welch's old band from 1975...it's a real hard rockin' classic...power trio music in it's purest form...knowing your taste I'd track this album down asap and check it out...it was on Zoom Club but sounds excellent...if you can't find it I'll send it to you via the MP3 highway.

I believe there was possibly an English band called Paris also where the members of Grand Prix came from.

Like the Riot a lot...although the first song "Riot" didn't grab me as hard...it's a real fast number and I like the music a lot especially Jarzombek's drums...the guys a monster... and of course the guitars...just not the screaching high pitched vocals of Moore in that song...after that the album kills...the twin guitar work is fantastic...real American Power Metal sound.

Today's arrival:

Sithonia - La Soluzione Semplice
Karfagen - Lost Symphony

Both are excellent!