What r u Listening to?

Novalis - Vielleicht bist Du ein Clown?
Novalis - Sommerabend
Faith No More - King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime

Some great Uriah Heep stuff there Raptured...been a while since I've pulled those out.

FATES WARNING "Perfect Symmetry"

BLACK BONZO "Guillitine Drama"

MOON SAFARI "A Doorway To Summer"

Gary Moore---------Wild Frontier..... ( after I bought this Cassette I was hooked) RIP Gary..

Some great Uriah Heep stuff there Raptured...been a while since I've pulled those out.

FATES WARNING "Perfect Symmetry"

BLACK BONZO "Guillitine Drama"

MOON SAFARI "A Doorway To Summer"

Thanks Rkbluez. :)
I really like the old Heep stuff.....speaking of older stuff, I just listened to "Awaken the Guardian" by Fates Warning. That's always been my favorite from them.

I love the old Heep stuff myself...Demons & Wizards is probably my favorite old Heep...but to be honest I really like some of the new ones also...Sea Of Light was a killer CD...I've been a fan of there's since 1972 when I bought D & W on 8 track...LOL.

Galleon---- In The Wake Of The Moon

( Yes Sal, It was in my car) since my desk is in front of the Parking lot its the first spot out there Since Im here at 6:00 AM)

Is this one any good?

I've only listened to it once, but first impression is very positive. IMO, for an Italian band, they don't sound very Italian. The music has a 70's retro rock feel with some great organ workouts by the keyboardist and the vocalist sounds not unlike the vocalist for Poor Genetic Material. Production is good with the music front and center and the vocals more in the background which works well with these songs. I think this is a cd which will end up in heavy rotation.:headbang: