What r u Listening to?

Good one too....""Year of the Cat "' got to much Air play,, But its a fine cd also ( Time Passages ):puke::puke:

I would say most people on this forum don't listen to the radio, in present time that is...Us old farts did back in the day. :lol: But after about 1974 all the good stations were gone. At least in my neck of the woods. That said, it is a fairly good album. I spin it once and awhile. :)

Cds that I listened to this weekend:

Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
Bozzio, Levin, Stevens - Black Light Syndrome
Cosmos Factory - An Old Castle of Transylvania
Djam Karet - Burning the Hard City
Farpoint - Kindred
Genesis - Three Sides Live
Gosta Berlings Saga - Glue Works
King's X - Faith Hope Love
Volker Kriegel - Lift
Manning - Anser's Tree
Scott McGill - Awareness
Picchio dal Pozzo - s/t
Platypus - When Pus Comes To Shove
Popol Voh - Nosferatu
Porcupine Tree - Fear Of A Bank Planet
Praxis - Sacrifist
Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM) - Storia Di Un Minuto
Pulsar - The Strands of the Future
Salem Hill - Not Everybody's Gold
Trettioåriga Kriget - Efter Efter
Miroslav Vitous - Infinite Search
Tony Williams - Turn It Over
Frank Zappa - You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore, Vol. 1

Rainbow Danger Club----Where Maps End
The Dear Hunter---Filth & Squalor ( The Color Spectrum)
Until Rain---- In The State Of Great Depression

Russell Allen's Atomic Soul
Great overlooked album, "Voodoo Hand" rocks! When I bumped into Mr Allen at a show awhile back and mentioned how much I enjoyed Atomic Soul in addition to Symphony X, I'm pretty sure it made his day, he was THRILLED someone had heard it, haha. Looking forward to more of his solo work.

Great overlooked album, "Voodoo Hand" rocks! When I bumped into Mr Allen at a show awhile back and mentioned how much I enjoyed Atomic Soul in addition to Symphony X, I'm pretty sure it made his day, he was THRILLED someone had heard it, haha. Looking forward to more of his solo work.

DP I actually like the Atomic Soul record better than the Symphony X stuff...I'm more of a classic hard rock type listener...I like double bass drumming but when it's used like say Lenord Haze of Y&T used as fills...I hate the speed power metal double bass drum stuff...and while Symphony X is awesome music...I like the kick ass riff rock of the Atomic Soul so much better and think Russell vocals sound amazing and have a lot more feeling doing the bluesier hard rockin' stuff...hope there's a sequel to Atomic Soul...I'd buy it blind...Atomic Soul was my favorite album the year it came out hands down. :headbang:

DP I actually like the Atomic Soul record better than the Symphony X stuff...I'm more of a classic hard rock type listener...I like double bass drumming but when it's used like say Lenord Haze of Y&T used as fills...I hate the speed power metal double bass drum stuff...and while Symphony X is awesome music...I like the kick ass riff rock of the Atomic Soul so much better and think Russell vocals sound amazing and have a lot more feeling doing the bluesier hard rockin' stuff...hope there's a sequel to Atomic Soul...I'd buy it blind...Atomic Soul was my favorite album the year it came out hands down. :headbang:

I totally agree! Atomic Soul kicks major booty.:kickass:

The Moody Blues - Seventh Sojourn
The Moody Blues - A Question of Balance
The Moody Blues - In Search of the Lost Chord
The Moody Blues - To Our Children's Children's Children
Yes - Fly From Here
Mayan - Quarterpast

Warren Haynes----Man In Motion
Uriah Heep---into the Wild
Hall & Oates---Abandon Luncheonette
Sandstone---Looking for myself

Hey Bob.....How is the Warren Haynes release? I've been thinking about picking up this one.:)

Chris

Go for it......:kickass:. Im a huge Govt Mule Fan have all cds that I know of..:headbang: Start with (Life Before Insanity) then go back & forward their site is pretty good too...

Bob, I love your avatar! You finally made one!

Right now:
Rick Wakeman - "The Yes Piano Variations"

Go for it......:kickass:. Im a huge Govt Mule Fan have all cds that I know of..:headbang: Start with (Life Before Insanity) then go back & forward their site is pretty good too...

I couldnt figure it out Im not very computer savey.. A fellow employee here (Computer Geek) did it for me....:D:loco:Im Old.....(I Heard that Ken)