What r u Listening to?

Bob, I love your avatar! You finally made one!

Right now:
Rick Wakeman - "The Yes Piano Variations"

Sal,

If you are interested in some really fine Grand Piano playing, check out Wallenstein's Cosmic Century. I spun this one yesterday and found it to be really good with some great Piano playing. Looks like I'll have to pick up the other 2 titles Ken is listing.:wave:

Chris

Sal,

If you are interested in some really fine Grand Piano playing, check out Wallenstein's Cosmic Century. I spun this one yesterday and found it to be really good with some great Piano playing. Looks like I'll have to pick up the other 2 titles Ken is listing.:wave:

Chris

Thank you Chris!:)
I like it & just ordered it!

Mid to late October. Have not finalized the precise date yet. We'll have the new Knight Area, Haken, and Voyager discs around the same time period. Will be busy in the second half of the year.

Mid to late October. Have not finalized the precise date yet. We'll have the new Knight Area, Haken, and Voyager discs around the same time period. Will be busy in the second half of the year.

Great ,October $$$$$$$$( do I have to do some overtime??) all 3 are on my watch List... Exspecially ( VOYAGER):D:D

Hell - Humain Remains (can't seem to stop playing this one)
DTP - Deconstruction
Eldritch - Livequake

also spinning HammerFall - Infected (surprisingly excellent) and Sylosis - Edge of the Earth

T

Moody Blues - Days of Future Past
Moody Blues - Every Good Boy Deserves Favour
Moody Blues - On the Threshold of a Dream
Primordial - To the Nameless Dead
Fair to Midland - Arrows & Anchors