What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

I think we share a brain, dude. Just dug out my CD the other day and spun it again. I don't have any liner notes, only the disc survived the fire. Need to do a 2 CD set.

Ahahah that's cool! :D
A 2 CD set would be amazing, everybody should be grateful for such release.
And I also agree for "Vision" by Silence posted up here, simply a masterpiece!

I would like to see Silent Listener-Veterans of the Fight EP from 1986 released on CD. I think it may have been mentioned already but LeMans - On the Streets also.

Matt, any chance for this one? I know you've worked with Century Media in the past.

198_135133_morbid-reality.jpg

Matt, any chance for this one? I know you've worked with Century Media in the past.

198_135133_morbid-reality.jpg

High Roller is doing LP and either them or someone else has the CD licensing already. I tried. :(

And yes, I have tried upwards of 10 times now to license the two Shrapnel Records albums. he won't come off them. haha. Funnier yet he is working on a Trauma reissue and it seems it's been bootlegged already. haha.

And yes, I have tried upwards of 10 times now to license the two Shrapnel Records albums. he won't come off them. haha. .

Yes more shitty packaged Shapnel reissues.:rolleyes:

You know I wonder what people like Varney think when they hear things like how everyone thinks their reissues are kind of crappy. Well I guess they don't think about it because they contiue doing the same thing.

What about the Wild Rags issued Hexx-Quest for sanity and Watery Graves ep's. It would be nice to have them reissued on CD.

High Roller is doing LP and either them or someone else has the CD licensing already. I tried. :(

And yes, I have tried upwards of 10 times now to license the two Shrapnel Records albums. he won't come off them. haha. Funnier yet he is working on a Trauma reissue and it seems it's been bootlegged already. haha.

I've got a 2-on-1 bootleg of the Hexx/ Sharpnel albums but would welcome an official release. Mike seriously has his head in the clouds when it comes to the older Shrapnel material. Shrapnel is not really a label that I got to for new releases. My only real interest is in the older material to be given a proper reissue, something he does not seem to be concerned with. Sucks.:mad:

First of all, just want to say thanks, got the Toranaga CD today and it sounds so much better than my old CD.

I'll second the call for Gothic Slam - Just Another Face In The Crowd, that album needs to live again.

Other tapes I'd like to replace:
Reanimator - Condemned To Eternity & Deny Reality
Meliah Rage - Kill To Survive
Gang Green, all of theirs
Trouble - s/t & Manic Frustration
Crumbsuckers - Life Of Dreams
Mindfunk - s/t and Dropped

First of all, just want to say thanks, got the Toranaga CD today and it sounds so much better than my old CD.

I'll second the call for Gothic Slam - Just Another Face In The Crowd, that album needs to live again.

Other tapes I'd like to replace:

Glad you dig it! GS was very close to happening but the band imploded on Facebook and things haven't been the same since. Doubt they will ever happen despite my best efforts over the last 2 years. :(

--- available at CMDistro, or was recently.

--- http://www.oldies.com/product-view/64562.html

--- Roadrunner reissued all of it. Easily accessible online

--- very rare and i doubt will get reissued, there are nice looking boots out there however.

--- was repressed by Century Media in 1999. but this is only place I have seen it recently for affordable price. looks to be a new pressing. http://www.deadcityny.com/DCCDspage.htm

--- S/T was reissued by Ironbird Records. Dropped you can score pretty easily on Amazon I believe.

How about a reissue of Glacier EP with the 1984 & 1988 demo included with Tim Lachman on vocals.

BLACKWYCH - Out of Control - coming out soon

ASGARD (Noise records)
- Contacted guitar player via youtube regarding demo anthology for my RWH series, never heard back from him... The actual LP on Noise had awesome Valejo cover-art, but the music was rather uninspired Helloween clone... still worth, given it was never released officially on CD ever.

MESSIAH FORCE - inquired about demo anthology, TWICE, the dude was interested, but never a priority to actually ever start working on it...

ANTITHESIS - s/t - I think this was re-released recently? If not, I could be interested. I have to re-visit it, but I have good memories of it.

POWER OF OMENS - Eyes of the Oracle - been thinking of contacting David for a long time. Maybe soon

MYSTIK - The Plot Sickens - was supposed to be released on Death Rider records last year. I love the album, but it is TOTALLY underrated. I was able to buy an original CD from eBay recently for $7 and was the only person bidding on it, so such re-issue would be a total disaster sale-wise. Especially considering the band does not have any bonuses to add and the 2nd album was a total dood... still, one day, who knows...