What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

MYSTIK - The Plot Sickens - was supposed to be released on Death Rider records last year. I love the album, but it is TOTALLY underrated. I was able to buy an original CD from eBay recently for $7 and was the only person bidding on it, so such re-issue would be a total disaster sale-wise. Especially considering the band does not have any bonuses to add and the 2nd album was a total dood... still, one day, who knows...

Well, if Death Rider Records doesn't do it, just sell your CD copy to Matt and he'll put it out on DB. He doesn't mind not moving any units of his albums. Haha, jk Matt :D

I agree, that first Mystik is an incredible piece of Power/Thrash. And it was produced very well. It would sound great remastered. I can't believe they put out that 'grunge' turd a few years later.

Well, if Death Rider Records doesn't do it, just sell your CD copy to Matt and he'll put it out on DB. He doesn't mind not moving any units of his albums. Haha, jk Matt :D

I agree, that first Mystik is an incredible piece of Power/Thrash. And it was produced very well. It would sound great remastered. I can't believe they put out that 'grunge' turd a few years later.

You are correct, if I listened to Iordan I wouldn't do half the stuff I do. hahahaha. Plus I inspire him now as well, he likes STYGIAN.

I would do the Mystik. FORTE has been a great seller for me and they are right up that same alley.

I know the guy who owns this, if you're interested...

asphyxiag.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

BLACKWYCH is coming out on Slaney Records. Kieran is pretty much ready with it, so it should be out very soon.

ASGARD never responded back to me, so I guess they either never check their youtube messages, or are not interested at this point.

ugh, you went through YouTube? i only ever get in touch with wackos via YT pages. haha.

Being new around here, this is probably not appropriate for Divebomb (maybe it's closer to something that Jeremy might release), but I figured I'd get my desperate plea out there somehow... ;)

I would love to see the Zed Yago and Velvet Viper catalogs re(issued here).

I've always held Jutta in the same high regard as vocalists like Leather/Doro, but her bands seem to be criminally-underrated in the U.S.

Matt

Being new around here, this is probably not appropriate for Divebomb (maybe it's closer to something that Jeremy might release), but I figured I'd get my desperate plea out there somehow... ;)

I would love to see the Zed Yago and Velvet Viper catalogs re(issued here).

I've always held Jutta in the same high regard as vocalists like Leather/Doro, but her bands seem to be criminally-underrated in the U.S.

Matt

This post took me by surprise for a moment; someone recognizes my work. HAHA
I never thought about their stuff. I think the albums are out of print, I know a few years ago there was a DCD compilation of a lot of their material.
I do like the band and agree with you, they are grossly overlooked.
As for Velvet Viper thinking that was self released maybe. I know I carried it in my estore, may still have a couple of copies.

I do like the band and agree with you, they are grossly overlooked.
As for Velvet Viper thinking that was self released maybe. I know I carried it in my estore, may still have a couple of copies.

I was able to score a reasonably-priced copy of the V.V. disc from a third-party seller on Amazon UK a few months back. Also, I still have the original pressing of the Zed Yago Pilgrimage CD, but their other stuff is pretty difficult-to-find and/or overpriced.

Additionally, I would love to hear the stuff with a beefier sound. While there are some decent songs on both releases that I own, the sound is certainly thin.

Matt