What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

I'd be interested to know more about this if you are able to dig up more info.

Also, I've been trying to chase down Mekong Delta discs for years, but they seem to be perpetually OOP (and/or very expensive to import from overseas).

Any word of recent or upcoming reissues that are readily available in the US?

Matt

If I know anything, it's about the Mekong Delta reissues, having dealt directly with Ralph Hubert (or whoever he's calling himself), and he has all of the albums for sale at his own web site.

The entire catalog was remixed/reissued in 2006(?) by AFM Records. Once those copies sold out, Ralph H. decided to reissue those same remaster's on his own AAARRGGHH! Records label. Problem is, the ones he put out are very cheap looking. And expensive. But, you can get them at the link above....

I'd be interested to know more about this if you are able to dig up more info.

Also, I've been trying to chase down Mekong Delta discs for years, but they seem to be perpetually OOP (and/or very expensive to import from overseas).

Any word of recent or upcoming reissues that are readily available in the US?

Matt

These are the release dates for the Jag Panzer cds on High Roller Records. You can check the website and it breaks down everything that will be on the cds.
Jag Panzer Chain of Command May 24th
Jag Panzer Shadow Thief May 24th
Jag Panzer Ample Destruction May 17th
Jag Panzer Tyrants May 17th

These are the release dates for the Jag Panzer cds on High Roller Records. You can check the website and it breaks down everything that will be on the cds.
Jag Panzer Chain of Command May 24th
Jag Panzer Shadow Thief May 24th
Jag Panzer Ample Destruction May 17th
Jag Panzer Tyrants May 17th

Thanks. I somehow missed you posting this earlier in the thread. Getting old sucks. :lol:

One+Foot+in+the+Grave+20111010154747_00001.jpg

1 One Foot In The Grave 4:32
2 Sudden Death 2:23
3 Hard As A Rock 2:22
4 Unleashed 3:15
5 Woke Up 4:44
6 Imbecile 1:39
7 Cruel Savage 4:08
8 Pages Of Death 3:07
9 Nowhere To Run 3:35
10 Pages Of Death (Live) 3:07
11 By Force Of Arms (Live) 2:30
12 One Foot In The Grave (Live) 4:16
13 Iron Curtain (Live) 2:24"

8620.jpg1155

1. Trance Of Madness
2. Sabataged
3. Insult to Injury
4. Krush Kill Destroy
5. Death Row
6. Meet Thy Maker
7. Door Into Darkness
8. Those Eyes
9. Invisible Death
10. Iron Curtain

The debut release from Krankenstein in 1990 really got the ball rolling for this USA based metal band. Tracks like ‘One Foot in the Grave’ and ‘Sudden Death’ quickly gained popularity & helped catapult the band into international recognition. Next album included more progressive 'old school' thrash elements...

Krankenstein? Haha, I give them props for the name :) What is it, any good?

Well, if you like well executed, professional sounding old school Power/Thrash with a singer that sounds a bit like Ian Gillan, you might like it. :Smug:

I have no choice but to provide you with a download link to both of their albums as there are no youtube tracks as far as I've seen.

I do know this band is still active :headbang:

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but I just came across Finland's Antidote, and it's some pretty solid sounding thrash. Has anyone ever looked into reissuing "The Truth"?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_NpYcHZvlI[/youtube]

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but I just came across Finland's Antidote, and it's some pretty solid sounding thrash. Has anyone ever looked into reissuing "The Truth"?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_NpYcHZvlI[/youtube]

I did. :D
I'd be really happy to see their discography available again...

Some days ago I tried to order the "Harsh Realities" reissue from Grooves Inc., but looks like it isn't available yet... why doesn't Metal Blade advertise at all its reissues?

tumblr_mmt1cygkMK1rxgn02o1_500.jpg

HERETIC 3-disc-boxset coming soon on Metal Blade!
“From The Vault…Tortured And Broken” featuring classic album ‘Breaking Point” as well as ‘Torture Knows No Boundary” EP plus tons of bonus material! On the 5th of July Metal Blade will release “From The Vault…Tortured And Broken”, a HERETIC boxset featuring two CDs and one DVD!

CD 1 includes HERETIC’s classic album “Breaking Point” featuring later METAL CHURCH singer Mike Howe on vocals. The album has been remastered for maximum audio quality and features four bonus tracks.

CD 2 includes the band’s first official recordings, the infamous “Torture Knows No Boundary EP” (aka “Don’t Turn Your Back”) featuring the band’s current vocalist Julian Mendez as well as nine bonus tracks. All being remastered as well!

The bonus-DVD features two live shows from 1985 and 1986 as well as a video-clip.

From The Vault…Tortured And Broken track listing:

CD 1 Breaking Point (remastered) + bonus tracks:
1. Heretic 03:32
2. And Kingdoms Fall 04:50
3. The Circle 05:13
4. Enemy Within 03:16
5. Time Runs Short 06:31
6. Pale Shelter (instrumental) 03:35
7. Shifting Fire 03:54
8. Let ‘Em Bleed 03:01
9. Evil For Evil 03:49
10. The Search 07:02
11. Impulse (bonus track from initial re-issue) 04.26
12. Riding With The Angels (Live 1986 / vocals Mike Howe) 03:42
13. Portrait Of Faith (Live 1986 / vocals Mike Howe) 04:19
14. Let There Be Rock (Live 1986 / vocals Mike Howe) 04:43
(Total: 01:01:53)

CD 2 Torture Knows No Boundary (aka Don”t Turn Your Back – remastered) + bonus tracks:
1. Riding With the Angels 03:32
2. Blood Will Tell 02:43
3. Portrait of Faith 04:08
4. Whitechapel 04:59
5. Torture Knows No Boundary (instrumental) 02:32
6. Impulse (Bonus Track from “Metal Massacre VII”) 04:15
7. Blood Will Tell (2012 version) 03:35
8. Master Of The Game (Live 1985 / prev. unreleased) 03:30
9. Evil For Evil (Live 1985 / original version) 04:09
10. Burn Away The Night (Live 1985 / prev. unreleased) 03:43
11. Escape (Live 1985 / prev. unreleased) 04:38
12. Too Much (Live 1985 / prev. unreleased) 04:05
13. Heretic (Live 1985 / different version) 04:28
14. Born To Be Wild (Live 1985) 03:36
(Total: 00:53:53)

Disc 3 / bonus-DVD:
@ Country Club 26/12/85:
1. Intro (Introduced by Lizzy Borden)
2. Blood Will Tell
3. Master Of The Game (prev. unreleased)
4. Evil For Evil (original version)
5. Burn Away The Night (prev. unreleased)
6. Impulse
7. Escape (prev. unreleased)
8. Too Much (prev. unreleased)
9. Whitechapel
10. Heretic (extended version)
11. Born To Be Wild (Steppenwolf cover)

@ Jezebels 1986 (supporting Megadeth):
1. Heretic
2. Evil For Evil
3. Let Em Bleed
4. The Enemy Within
5. Riding With The Angels (Russ Ballard/Samson cover)
6. Time Runs Short
7. Portrait Of Faith
8. The Circle
9. Impulse
10. Let There be Rock (AC/DC cover)

bonus video clip:
1. Let Em Bleed
(taken from “Crash & Burn” Video)

The booklet features liner notes by guitarist and founding member Brian Korban as well as lots of exclusive photos!

What a terrible cover. Ugh. hopefully the EP isn't from vinyl, either. DVD will probably blow like all the rest they have done. Not sure I am going to kick out the bucks for it since I already own the STELLAR Lost & Found reissue of Breaking Point.

What a terrible cover. Ugh. hopefully the EP isn't from vinyl, either. DVD will probably blow like all the rest they have done. Not sure I am going to kick out the bucks for it since I already own the STELLAR Lost & Found reissue of Breaking Point.

That L&F reissue of "Breaking..." is rad. I'm going to illegally download this new version first, before I buy it. "Sorry, Metal Blade Records. It's YOUR fault that we do it...":fu:

Don't feel like making a new thread and since I mentioned them here before, Outrage has a new album coming out June 6th! Here's a clip of a new song:

Outrage - Lost