What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

o302633.jpg

Armando from Marquee claims there's a reissue of "Biotronic Genesis" coming out soon. Says their working on it right now. I don't know if by 'working on it', means he's asked the band members if he can release it(?), or what...

He asked for some time to get all the ex-musicians informed. I'm on it, no worries :)

Excellent. I see the originals are still selling for $50 on Ebay, so this will probably turn out to be worthwhile. In my opinion, both their albums were ridiculously under-appreciated. I'm especially looking forward to a good remaster, as the originals were quite 'thin' sounding. Hope you can pull it together...

Both first Angel Dust albums are rare and it's quite easy finding bootlegs in your hands instead of authorized copies.

Yeah, WIDOW just played with Grim Reaper a few weeks ago in UK. Chris said I should just email him. Problem is I think Sony still owns the albums as part of the MFN catalog, but not sure.

Foggy Creek (1990), only full length by Canadian Thrash band Chronical Disturbance. They also published 2 demos before this, more or less with the same tracks that would be on the LP later. No idea if those are different versions.

EDIT: just discovered Galy Records is doing it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Death Metal masterpiece! 1992, rare compared to the debut... and could be done much more with the sound quality.

Last edited by a moderator: