What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

On%20the%20Streets.jpg
le-mans-20111113141146.jpg

I really wish someone would do special edition or something for both of these albums. Great band that was overlooked.

On%20the%20Streets.jpg
le-mans-20111113141146.jpg

I really wish someone would do special edition or something for both of these albums. Great band that was overlooked.

Varney won't license the first album and NL Distribution in Europe repressed the second album already. Was totally on my list but they beat me too it. Liner notes might skimpy in a deluxe considering Frigo is deceased.

I would really like to see released on a cd Mike LePond's bands Heathen's Rage and Brute Force. Both bands displayed 1st class US Power Speed metal.

Varney won't license the first album and NL Distribution in Europe repressed the second album already. Was totally on my list but they beat me too it. Liner notes might skimpy in a deluxe considering Frigo is deceased.

Peter Marrino would be the man to go to. Excellent vocalist that never got his due.

P.S. Fuck Varney.

Peter Marrino would be the man to go to. Excellent vocalist that never got his due.

P.S. Fuck Varney.

Now, now. Varney has been nothing but extremely nice to me. He actually responds to every email I send to him even if it's not what I want to hear from him. I cannot say that about other labels that I actually WORK with on reissues. 2+ months (after contracts signed/advanced paid) for a label to get back to my requests for source material. haha. total joke. I gathered all the sources myself, as usual.

What a terrible cover. Ugh. hopefully the EP isn't from vinyl, either. DVD will probably blow like all the rest they have done. Not sure I am going to kick out the bucks for it since I already own the STELLAR Lost & Found reissue of Breaking Point.

Of course you will :lol:
It actually is a nice collection that is well over due.
The L&F reissue is pretty sweet, I have it and still have the first pressing as well...why I'm not sure.
Hey maybe Metal Blade should get Blake to do their DVDs, so far pretty much every MB DVD kind of sucks. I understand if the quality of a show is not all that because with a lot of these bands there is nothing but hand held camera shot club shows, but the layouts and such are terrible. The Bitch DVD is just an insult to fans.
I tell you matt the ones we have done give Metal Blade a run for there money, don't mean to brag but I'm pretty damn proud of mine.

Haha no problem :) the sooner the better :) I would love to interview Mick & co. for these releases, I hope I earned this honor? :Smokin:

I haven't heard back, hopefully my track record speaks for itself and the bands I have worked with. I proposed a Kick Em Hard deluxe edition with a bonus disc of first album.

I would really like to see released on a cd Mike LePond's bands Heathen's Rage and Brute Force. Both bands displayed 1st class US Power Speed metal.

I have talked with him about this and well it is no go. It seems it is a situation where the other members are not interested, not a very uncommon thing. He told me that this had come up before but nothing ever came off it and there is no chance of it ever happening.

Same titled album by Visitör needs a real reissue... maybe some time ago on Ebay there were self-pressed band copies?? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: