What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Has anyone mentioned this yet? Warrant-The Enforcer
Warrant_-_The_Enforcer.jpg

I'm just hearing this album for the first time and fucking love it.

Edit. can't figure out how to post the image. There is the "insert image" icon but no tags come up around the image link

You have the use the little icon with mountains in it for images. ;) check out what i did to your post to make it work. :)

that has been reissued in a WARRANT 2 cd set. i cannot remember the label, but i believe it's been done.

EDIT: Pure Steel Records 2010. It's available everywhere. :)

that has been reissued in a WARRANT 2 cd set. i cannot remember the label, but i believe it's been done.

Do you mean the one on Noise from 13 years ago? Damn, I can't believe it's been that long. :\

EDIT: I've since seen your edit stating it's on Pure Steel Records. Thanks for the tip.

You have the use the little icon with mountains in it for images. ;) check out what i did to your post to make it work. :)

EDIT: Pure Steel Records 2010. It's available everywhere. :)

haha, ok, i'll look into finding it.
i did click the mountain icon but the tags don't come up. i'll just have to do it manually from now on. Could be my settings on this computer.
Thanks for the info

haha, ok, i'll look into finding it.
i did click the mountain icon but the tags don't come up. i'll just have to do it manually from now on. Could be my settings on this computer.
Thanks for the info

when you click the mountain thing a box should pop up and then you drop in the link to the image and it does the coding for you. :)

Bad Lizard-Power of Destruction 1985
Blue Thunder-s/t 1999
Buzzard-Gambler 1984
Salvage-s/t 1991

Iordan can chime in on these, but he told me a story about them already and how crazy it is.

Yeah, "No Place Like Home" was my top dream re-release and I spend a lot of time hunting the band and trying to make it happen. I've spoken to Doug, Rob, and Ed, and also to Ralph from Zardoz/Aaarrg.

Unfortunately, Doug Lee and the rest of the band are not on the same page, and until that changes, I don't see this happening, or at least not in the proper way I want it to be. This release must be an ultimate package with massive liner notes by everyone involved, detailed band story, archive photos, and double CD with the '86 album, and also the demos, which in my opinion are even better. And brand new cover artwork of course, as the vinyl has the worst cover ever, which in my opinion is the reason this album never got the recognition it deserves!

Seriously, "No Place Like Home" is one of the best US heavy/power metal albums to emerge in 1986, in total par with masterpieces from the same year like "Awaken the Guardian", "The Curse", "Protectors of the Lair", "The Deluge", "Rage For Order", or "Crimson Glory"

If you dont have this album, do yourselves a favor and grab the vinyl - it still can be obtained elsewhere for dirt-cheap. You can thank me later.

I'd like to see this one, but it's a reissue for a financial suicide... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BLACKWYCH - Out of Control - coming out soon

ASGARD (Noise records)
- Contacted guitar player via youtube regarding demo anthology for my RWH series, never heard back from him... The actual LP on Noise had awesome Valejo cover-art, but the music was rather uninspired Helloween clone... still worth, given it was never released officially on CD ever.

MESSIAH FORCE - inquired about demo anthology, TWICE, the dude was interested, but never a priority to actually ever start working on it...

ANTITHESIS - s/t - I think this was re-released recently? If not, I could be interested. I have to re-visit it, but I have good memories of it.

POWER OF OMENS - Eyes of the Oracle - been thinking of contacting David for a long time. Maybe soon

I have contacted Guitarist Appie van der lei and Drummer Harry Graver from ASGARD and they told me they are very interested in releasing Asgard on CD. They would like to be contacted.

I thought I heard that reissues of JAG PANZER were finally on the way.

I'd be interested to know more about this if you are able to dig up more info.

Also, I've been trying to chase down Mekong Delta discs for years, but they seem to be perpetually OOP (and/or very expensive to import from overseas).

Any word of recent or upcoming reissues that are readily available in the US?

Matt