What should the Systematic Mixing eBook cost?

How much should a digital download of the Systematic Mixing eBook cost?

• $5

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • $10

Votes: 60 28.4%
  • $15

Votes: 55 26.1%
  • $20

Votes: 38 18.0%
  • $25

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • $30+

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

We've been having this discussion on another thread. I'm hoping a poll will help paint a picture of the breakdown of what the majority of people feel is a fair price.

As well as slightly revised versions of the drum and guitar guide sections currently out on this board, the text will likely contain:

• Foreword/introduction to basic mixing concepts and methodology
  • Bass mixing guide
  • Synth mixing guide
  • Acoustic instrument mixing guide
  • Vocal mixing guide
  • Master bus processing
  • Conclusion
So please vote fairly, and help me get an idea of what the community wants!

Thanks!

I don't usually buy alot of ebooks but I think $25 is fair. Not trying to lick ass here but your guides are pretty helpful for me as a beginner :)

$14.99 sounds about right to me. You should make a video instead of a ebook cause im so sick of reading these days :)

$14.99 sounds about right to me. You should make a video instead of a ebook cause im so sick of reading these days :)

+1 to the price - as for the video, I would definitely prefer the majority of the content be in the form of text, because I can't stand the tutorial videos of dudes just talking, boooorrrriinnggg :lol: However, accompanying video demonstrations of the effects of various processing and the like would of course be extremely useful (and in that case, I would say $25 is fair)

I voted $25, so far the poll is being about as useful as rake. Pretty much an even split! Also people who voted $5, loosen the purse strings a little!

i voted 20,
i always read books about audio and i found your work fucking great too,keep up the great work.

$25, the rest probabley dont understand how much this guide will help even the ones who already record.

I'm a student in debt in like three bank accounts, thats the only reason I'm saying $25, And I think this is cheap for what it is.

James: if that is your problem, you need to buy Ramit Sethis "I Will Teach You To Be Rich" today! The book got me out of constant minor debt (-2000 to -4000 constantly) well into the plus (+2000 to +4000 constantly). Within 3 months.

Ermz: I'd do it like this: sell the e-book for 15 bucks, but post a stripped down version as free blog posts/PDFs on your website. I don't really care about the content because I dont work in rock production anymore, so my advice comes from a "generating attention and creating image/trustability/credibility"-point of view. I'd actually post it all for free chapter by chapter, but that's just me. Btw: listening to your website audioplayer in the background and there's some seriously good shit in there. Both songwriting and production-wise!